What are you're top 3 favorite Neo chracters & why?

What are you're top 3 favorite Neo chracters & why? Mine?
1-Geese- Because he's so rutheless, powerful, and evil. What a bastard!
2-Zankuro- He trained so hard to achieve perfection in his technique, that he drove himself insane. That's pretty cool!
3-Yamazaki- He fights like a dirty bitch, but I find his playing style quite fun!
*Honorable Mention-Kazuki(Bust)- This firey hellion can be tough to use, but in the right hands, he takes no prisoners. I love his attitude.
I know, it's tough to narrow it down, but do your best!
smile.gif

benares

Kula's Candy
1 - Mai reason: JUGS!!!!!
2 - Yuri reason: PUPPIES!!!!!
3 - Athena reason: KAWAI CITY!!! WOOO WEEE!

After looking at my post I could be confused with our Southern brothers but that is not the case!

[This message has been edited by benares (edited November 03, 2000).]

I

Iori

1. Iori Yagami-total badass, bring back the old "Maiden Masher" SDM
2. K'-also badass, love his "Chain Drive"SDM
3. (Tie) Mature & Vice-pure evil, love the dresses, sexiest KOF characters IMO.

[This message has been edited by Iori (edited November 04, 2000).]

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
  1. Geese Howard. The mean, powerful businessman who just wouldn't die. Learn to use Geese, and you can own anyone.
  2. Rugal B. The genocide cutting king of cheese. Ruthless and supreme, he actually had some history/immediate business with the characters, and eventually self-destructed in his quest for even greater strength.
  3. Kim Dragon. This is the Tae KwonDo and Korean hero of video games. The best Bruce Lee impersinator in history was the star of the WH series, putting Kim to shame and proving his supriority over and over. I like how he was training in China in part 1, then returned to his native Korea in the sequel.
    [/list=a]

And I love all their stages & music tracks.

It's cool to see what you guys look for in a character. Even if your motives can be somewhat superficial Benares. Ha ha, just kidding. I've spent many a night trying to pause that kick for a panty shot. Truly pathetic. Ha ha!

N

NGPSkinhead

1 Billy from Fatal Fury, because in he is the only skinhead I found in SNK-games

2 Kyo, he is the mark of SNK and looks cool with his flame

3 Rod, because Top Hunter is the best platformer on Neo (I don't conisder Metal Slug as platformer)

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
It's cool to see what you guys look for in a character.

Well, I mostly always cheered for the bad guys when I was small and since then not much has changed in that regard.

Andy Is A Bastard

A Bastard, Andy Is,
1. Billy Kane is not a skinhead! He is not now(and as far as I know, ever been,) a nazi/member of the communist party. And Billy is not bald, he has(albeit short,)blond hair under his bandana! He has never displayed a swastica on his clothes, although it would appear as though he has a distaste for smoking. The only other things he has ever stood for are his love of rock[music] and doing laundry, his extreme distaste for Terry and taking orders (although he works for Geese(?)), and although I'm not really sure whether or not this is a rumor, has a severe disdain for his sister Lily's relation ship with Joe.
on to the actual subject of this post, Billy is my #1 favorite hands down. Whether looking at his Bo, quite possibly the coolest weapon I have ever witnessed, his keen fashion sense, or the fact that he takes crap from nobody, I just can't get enough of Billy.
2. Ryuji Yamazaki. He's almost completely insane, and that's in his non-staring at the moon form(a.k.a. orochi Yamazaki, who has yet to make an appearence in any game). He has an impeckable taste in clothes and his general style, and he can beat nearly anyone within a centimeter of their life only USING ONE HAND!!!
3. Ralf Jones. The Ikari warriors (although not Vince and Paul like in the old nintendo games)have always kicked total ass in their military fashion. Heidern, their leader and mentor has some very devestating potential throughout his involvement in the KoF series. Clark Steel, hte seemingly cool-minded one, was always a good charecter, although he never really managed to stand out. Leona Heidern, trained from a very young age by her adopted father, Heidern, to be a cruel, cunning, perfect assassin. And on top of that, SHE'S A FRICKING OROCHI! Her tansformed form in all the games is awesome, much like the other orochi versions of charecters. So, if all these Ikaris kick so much ass, why Ralf, you ask? Charisma. Has Ralf got charisma? Like Shingo, man! And he had the best DMs in KoF '98. HORSEPOWER VULCAN PUNCH! GALACTICA PHANTOM!

------------------
How does it feel to be well done?...but I bet you taste terrible

Not to diss on Neo Skinhead, but as far as I knew, Billy is not a Skinhead. HOWEVER, he was bald up until the Real Bout series. Then again, Mr. Big is bald, he's not a Skinhead.

P.S.- Ralf is cool. "Fire!"

Mister Kunio

Crazed MVS Addict
And now, the top 3 people I forgot to put on my top 10 character list....
1. Duck King
2. Mr. Big
3. Wolfgang Krauser

Earthquake and Sieger are bald. Are they skinheads?

------------------
You'll remember me every time you see the moon.

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Mine are:

1) Terry Bogard - He has the coolest moves of all the fighting characters. Cool outfit and nice combo possibilities.
2) Iori Yagami - I like him when he is evil. He slaughters every1 in its path. And the mega special move is cool. Also a cool outfit.
3) Mai - Cool moves, also the high jumping abillity is cool and a cool outfit too.

Cho

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
1. Chin Gentsai. I've always liked the drunken warrior, and watching his crazy antics on KOF is a complete riot... especially since most people consider him to be a weak character.

2. Nicotine. My favorite character in Samurai Shodown II is Cham Cham... but Nicotine has some of the nastiest moves I have ever seen in a fighter... a VERY CLEVER fighter.

3. Athena. The original "Psycho Soldier" herself... grant it, her voice could be better in each game, but I can't help but love the type of confusion I can conjure up with her.

Honorable mentions: Sie Kensou, Cham Cham, Hanzo (SS), Seiger, Cheng Sinzan, Tung Fu Rue, Mudman, Rasputin, C Kidd, Hobotumaru, Blue Mary, Mature, J Benet & Gato.

[This message has been edited by VinylBoy (edited December 08, 2000).]

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Originally posted by Andy Is A Bastard:
1. Billy Kane is not a skinhead! He is not now(and as far as I know, ever been,) a nazi/member of the communist party. And Billy is not bald, he has(albeit short,)blond hair under his bandana! He has never displayed a swastica on his clothes, although it would appear as though he has a distaste for smoking. The only other things he has ever stood for are his love of rock[music] and doing laundry, his extreme distaste for Terry and taking orders (although he works for Geese(?)), and although I'm not really sure whether or not this is a rumor, has a severe disdain for his sister Lily's relation ship with Joe.
on to the actual subject of this post, Billy is my #1 favorite hands down. Whether looking at his Bo, quite possibly the coolest weapon I have ever witnessed, his keen fashion sense, or the fact that he takes crap from nobody, I just can't get enough of Billy.
2. Ryuji Yamazaki. He's almost completely insane, and that's in his non-staring at the moon form(a.k.a. orochi Yamazaki, who has yet to make an appearence in any game). He has an impeckable taste in clothes and his general style, and he can beat nearly anyone within a centimeter of their life only USING ONE HAND!!!
3. Ralf Jones. The Ikari warriors (although not Vince and Paul like in the old nintendo games)have always kicked total ass in their military fashion. Heidern, their leader and mentor has some very devestating potential throughout his involvement in the KoF series. Clark Steel, hte seemingly cool-minded one, was always a good charecter, although he never really managed to stand out. Leona Heidern, trained from a very young age by her adopted father, Heidern, to be a cruel, cunning, perfect assassin. And on top of that, SHE'S A FRICKING OROCHI! Her tansformed form in all the games is awesome, much like the other orochi versions of charecters. So, if all these Ikaris kick so much ass, why Ralf, you ask? Charisma. Has Ralf got charisma? Like Shingo, man! And he had the best DMs in KoF '98. HORSEPOWER VULCAN PUNCH! GALACTICA PHANTOM!
Ralf started drinking as well. Social problems ?? =)

Andy Is A Bastard

A Bastard, Andy Is,
When did Ralf begin drinking? Think he'll end up like Chin?

------------------
How does it feel to be well done?...but I bet you taste terrible
kof97_ryujinyamazakilaff.gif

[This message has been edited by Andy Is A Bastard (edited December 17, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Andy Is A Bastard (edited December 17, 2000).]

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
I am going to hold my opinion, until I get KOF 2000. I am thinking that Vanessa would be in my list of favorites...

D

DigiPunk

Ohh. This is a fun poll

1.) Without a shadow of a doubt, it HAS to be Nicotine. Not only does he bare more than a passing resemblance to the old dude in Ninja Scroll, he also has some wild and unpredictable moves to boot! Stand-outs include his staff-grab, the twirl-kick, and don't forget about the underused and overlooked reverse dragon punch fuck your controls up move! The weapon-breaking move deserves honorable mention as well!

2.) Evil Iori (Capcom vs SNK only) - once you unlock this bad boy, watch out! Capcom did and AWESOME job of artwork on this guy. Look at him! Hunched over and drooling - He's just CRAZY with power! I'd piss my pants if I saw a guy like that in a dark alley!

3.) Vice & Mature - Sexyest SNK babes ever. Not only can they kick ass, but they do it in grand style. Mysterious too. What's up with Vice's O-She-Doi throw move? I heard they are strikers in 2K..

I

Iori

Someone agrees with me that the Orochi Assassins are the sexiest ever, Thank you.
BTW, Vice says "Ochirou" meaning "Fall Down"
And yes, they are strikers for ultimate badass Iori Yagami. I just wish they were playable.

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Originally posted by DigiPunk:
1.) Without a shadow of a doubt, it HAS to be Nicotine. Not only does he bare more than a passing resemblance to the old dude in Ninja Scroll, he also has some wild and unpredictable moves to boot! Stand-outs include his staff-grab, the twirl-kick, and don't forget about the underused and overlooked reverse dragon punch fuck your controls up move! The weapon-breaking move deserves honorable mention as well!

Alright! A Nicotine fan!!!!
biggrin.gif

Wouldn't it be great for someone to have a move that could do the "reverse your controls" thing in Capcom vs. SNK? I can hear the complaints now...

Mister Kunio

Crazed MVS Addict
Originally posted by DigiPunk:

1.) Without a shadow of a doubt, it HAS to be Nicotine. Not only does he bare more than a passing resemblance to the old dude in Ninja Scroll...[/B]

YES. He does....Ninja Scroll is damn good. Just thought I'd say that.

"That was my best hat!"

------------------
You can not escape from death.
geese.gif

Jackal

SouthTown StreetSweeper
Yuri- You just gotta love "Anta baka?" and "Koichi Koichi". It is hella cool to watch her slap someone silly.

Ralf- "Galactica Phantom.......DO-KAN!". The more "hyper" one of the Ikari warriors. Maybe that's not really rotgut but rather Jolt cola in the bottle, with "all of the sugar and twice the caffeine".
biggrin.gif

Kasumi- In KOF'96, I had a NASTY, DOWNRIGHT VICIOUS, KILLER combo wired with her- jump in with an C punch (2 hitter), do another A punch while standing, then do the Shiroyamado (QCB+C). It was 5 or 6 hits.

Jackal
gameoverdude.jpg
www.gameoverdude.com

Todd

Galford's Armourer
1.KULA-The new favorite of mine which i just truely got hooked on. Ive played king of fighters 2000 for 6 hours and she just got my favorite char spot.

2.Iori-Yes just a really awesome badass. Ill miss you as the leader of my team.

3.Genjuro-My all time favorite sword swinging freak!

------------------
iori.gif

D

DigiPunk

Todd said - ".KULA-The new favorite of mine which i just truely got hooked on. Ive played king of fighters 2000 for 6 hours and she just got my favorite char spot."

I dunno about her. She's kinda creepy with the cyber-netic stuff and the ice attacks. She reminds me of that one character in the old anime Galaxy Express 999.

I'd have to admit Vanessa is quickly becoming a favorite of mine in 2K. She's a definitive "foxy boxer".

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Originally posted by Andy Is A Bastard:
When did Ralf begin drinking? Think he'll end up like Chin?

LOL He might! I noticed that he had a drinking problem in KOF '96. He jumps in, downs
a big brew (while twirling his bandana), and cracks his knuckles.
biggrin.gif

------------------
terry1.gif

NeoLord
Neo-News and much more!

[This message has been edited by NeoLord (edited December 22, 2000).]

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
1.Ukyo: Cuz he is so damn smooth , specially in SS2
2.Iori: This MF'er is just the shit!!!
3.Moriya: Dood has a nice sword.

there is countless others but these would have to stand out as my fav. I my even play better with other char's such as Athena , Blue Mary, and Kyo to name a few. Those are my fav tho. Hands down

------------------
last9.gif

Weisskreuz

n00b
Coolest charakters??? Hmmm:

1. Iori Yagami - Actually he is not my favorite charakter, but he got an amazing outfit and a great voice.

2. Kyo Kusanagi - He's .........just cool.

3. Yashiro Nanakase - Great looks and cool voice

----------------------
www.gamecollecting.com

[This message has been edited by Weisskreuz (edited December 25, 2000).]