Sasho 3 for home cart head cut off

neonut

Crossed Swords Squire
I have always wanted to know this. I had a home cart system with the arcade mod installed. When I screwed around with the dip settings I got into a screen that showed all the characters colors with sword w/out sword and deaths ect, but one of the scenes showed each character head roll on the ground lke it was cut off. My question is has anyone seen this and maybe I just do not know how to cut the heads off I tried everything just got the usual bloody death. I am not sick I just want to to this kind of fatality if it exist or is it just a glitch in the dip settings...........NEONUT

benares

Kula's Candy
If this were true it would be the closest thing to a 'Highlander' game out there. How you would need to do now is figure out which setting to patch to make the characters health regenerate little by little in battle. Walla! Highlander!

DIY

Loyal Neo-Disciple
No the clossest thing to a Highlander video game is a Highlander video game. Its on the Jaguar, and it sucks.

JRock917

, ,
I didnt even know they EVER made a highlander game; its too bad it sucks, it sure would be nice to have one that did not suck, the movies are awsome.

SmokeYa

Crossed Swords Squire
Neonut,

They may have been some graphics that they intended to put into the game, but decided not use. Mabey they were going to add fatalities like they did in SS4.

If there was a way to cut off people's heads in SS3, I'm sure someone would have figured it out by now.

neonut

Crossed Swords Squire
SmokeYa I guess you are right, I just found this in the game( using a mod chip) and was wondering if anyone has seen it.....NEONUT