sam sho III & Gen-juro

Lost Basura

King's Dry Cleaner
good stuff, this may motivate people to play it more that haven't gotten to know it yet.

first start usin the counter attack system. basically guard like normal but when the opponent grabs or does a standard attack roll the d-pad from back to down. it cancells attacks and grabs.

for extra try genjuro bust combo.

HS, quarter cir. forw. HS x3, MS qcb and LS,LS,qcb LS, qcf HS x3. kill em in one combo. corners make it easier and this combo can be varied easily.

go try it now!!

H

Hellmare

whow :> it's pretty good :> yes ^_^
Do someone else knows samsho4 killing combos ? if noone knows :> i'll tell ya ^_^ When I done them a long time ago, there aren't any faqs where this combos are writed. maybe someone else knows them :>

Galford Forever

Krizalids Fashion Designer
Originally posted by Hellmare:
<strong>whow :> it's pretty good :> yes ^_^
Do someone else knows samsho4 killing combos ? if noone knows :> i'll tell ya ^_^ When I done them a long time ago, there aren't any faqs where this combos are writed. maybe someone else knows them :></strong><hr></blockquote>

Killing combos???? What are those??? Tell me, tell me!!! :D :p :cool:

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Originally posted by Hellmare:
<strong>whow :> it's pretty good :> yes ^_^
Do someone else knows samsho4 killing combos ? if noone knows :> i'll tell ya ^_^ When I done them a long time ago, there aren't any faqs where this combos are writed. maybe someone else knows them :></strong><hr></blockquote>

there are a couple of infinites in SS4, but they revolve around the CD combo system and full pow uppercut for Genj or Haohmaru. They aren't very easy to pull off, but I think the FAQ lists them.

Lost Basura

King's Dry Cleaner
some more genjuro.

d+HS, qcfHS x2, qcbMS, MS, mow do what you like and finish he. f,b,f MS, or dragon punch andy slash, another card attach, anything.

d+MS or LS, qcf x2 MS or LS.

d+HS f,b,f MS,

you get the idea, there are some other bigger ones that work in corners, but i don't fight in corners so i dont mention them.

next iz, Basara

Lost Basura

King's Dry Cleaner
Basara Slash. SS3

he doesn't have any openers do you have to wait to see if the first attck hits.

bdp HS,jump, HS right at ground, MS, or qsf LS,or (maybe hcf LS)

bdp let it hit,hcb and the slash you need for distance.

another one you can just bitch out in the corner with k,k,k,k,k,k,k,k

i don't do combos that link into SDM's b/c i don't use SDM's.

more latter if i feel like puttin this stuff in.

by the way Wasabi, what's your avatar, i see it after the credits everytime in SS3

H

Hellmare

It's almost same for all - I've started with chain combo and finish with d,b,f,a b but this was the begining :> The full combo is different.
To perform it you must be at a very small energy. Then do Rage Explosion [A B C] and then run toward to your opponent hitting A B C. [one other easy combo - just tab a b c and wull knock down your oponent with simple combo] The rage hits are 3, then 2, then 1, then finishing move. At the 3-th hit you must press A B C to continue... :> I explain a little in detail but... :> when you reach 6-th hit from rage combo, do C D [do not press A B C because you'll knock the opponent) and do a chain combo A,A,A,B,B,B,C,C,C,A,B,C(do not continue with tapping...] then do A B C rage combo... and again chain combo, after this 2 ... your rage meter will got down to i finger and you only can do the 1-st path of the combo[only 3-st 3 hits]. Do them and then instead of rage combo do some special move :> It's very effective - as long as I remember [ I don't have time ti play samsho4 because it's so easy - only graphics are good - prefer samsho2] I've did 84-85 hits and also Kazama brothers [Sogetsu and Kazuki] was hard to do a killing combo :< oh! i remember - If you play with Ukyo, then DO NOT press the last C button in chain combo, because you will not continue. also Ukyo rage and chain combos are more powerful and it's better to "short" combo because you can finish it by D,B+C only at bust ofcourse to do extra 32hits ^_^ [Don't think Ukyo is mu favorite player I only likes his super_attack and that D,B+C attack :> My favorite players are Kazuki[Bust] and Sogetsu[slash ad bust, but i don't play with him for a long time - prefers kazuki. I just like how sogetsu do his moves]. BTW The only way to do a killing combo with Sogetsu is to finish combo with super_move and not to perform 3-th marth of the killing combo. If you can Jump-Slash the opponent before you start kombo will be great:>]hm... Oh! Yes! It's pretty beautiful when you play with Hanzo(Slash) and you finish your chain combo with F,D,F+D :> but you must do it after 11-12 hit and it is not effective everytime:< sometimes he just try to grab hime even if he is near - for that reason you must do chaincombo a little slowly or to wait some miliseconds to make a throw at the end... blaa - i write too much - if someone want to ask me about combos or something... just ask me! If there are other people from Bulgaria here I'll be glad if they agree to play with me :< actually I don't have friends which are more skilled than me :< it's bad