Duck King's Supers

BigFred

Neither Big nor Fred, ,
I'm having trouble performing Duck King's Supers in Real Bout Special and Real Bout 2. I'm referring to his P.Power.

In RBS his P.Power is d,d+ABC then you hold d+ABC to charge for maximum effect. Anyway I know the Deadly Duck Rave can only be done at level 4 of the Duck Dance but what about the other supers? At what level does each become available?

In RB2 I heard during the Break Storm: f,df,d,df,f+B (tap B) he has an S.Power which can be done by pressing b,bd,d,df,f+BC. I can't seem to do it. I don't even know if the Super exists. Any help?

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by BigFred:
<strong>I'm having trouble performing Duck King's Supers in Real Bout Special and Real Bout 2. I'm referring to his P.Power.

In RBS his P.Power is d,d+ABC then you hold d+ABC to charge for maximum effect. Anyway I know the Deadly Duck Rave can only be done at level 4 of the Duck Dance but what about the other supers? At what level does each become available?

In RB2 I heard during the Break Storm: f,df,d,df,f+B (tap B) he has an S.Power which can be done by pressing b,bd,d,df,f+BC. I can't seem to do it. I don't even know if the Super exists. Any help?</strong><hr></blockquote>

i dunno about RBS but in RB2 he has 3 S Power moves and Quite a Few P Power.

His S Power Moves are 360+BC in next to the opponent, its alot easier than its sounds and is super cool!!

his 2nd S Power is F,D,DF+B then as soon as you knock them up in the air do HCF+BC.....his 3rd is the same as the 2nd except you have do HCF+BC when your next to them in mid air.

For his P Power you have to do F,B,HCF+C and then you have to tap C as fast you can to make him dance....its hard to get on, so what you have to do is, do the F,B,HCF+C right next to the opponent this will hit them and dizzy them long enough for you to finish dancing.You then have a few options, his main super is HCB+C, doing this makes Duck slide forward then do a break dance on top on his opponent VERY COOL ;) he also has these variations...

Mid Air QCB + BC

QCF + BC

QCB + BC

DP + BC

Hope that helps!!

thundr51

Bead Banger
WOW! After finding out all of this I may have to pop in RB2 and RBS to try these out. I liked da Duck in RBS but at the time never had the time to learn him properly.