Metal slug 3 is it worth it?

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
Just wondering is Metal slug 3 really worth the US$300-400, is any game.Is it as big an improvement on previous metal slugs as everyone seems to say.You may know that Gamefan magazine recently gave it 100%.Also whats the best format to buy it Home cart or Mvs.DOes the home cart have any bonus features,like the old cd versions of metal slug 1 and 2 had, eg Art galleries, combat school,etc.

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
Is it worth the money? Probably, the cost of the game will probably just go up, at least on home format. The MVS will drop in price eventually.

It is a very GOOD game, although it does not have any extras like the CD games. It does have some other debug features if you have a modded Neo.

Keith

Wan-Fu

Galford's Armourer
I payed $400 for a brand new copy of Metal Slug 3 and I can honestly say I do not regret the purchase one bit. It is a beautiful, fun fun fun game. Every NEO GEO action game fan should have it.

I play it with my wife and she loves it even it more than I do.

Dolphin

Custom User Title,
MS3 is definitely worth the asking price! I'd heartily recommend it to any true shooting game fanatic.

Shpoo

, ,
GREAT game! You can't go wrong with this one. Grab it before the price goes up.

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
One of the greatest arcade action games ever made. Each new release of Metal Slug just gets better and better . . . and MS3 is a masterpiece.

However, don't overlook Metal Slug X, its also a fantastic game and absolutely worth getting!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Robi15

20 Year Member
Absolutely! I like Metal Slu 3 a LOT! The cool thing is that there are hidden areas. Different ways to end stages. Like in Super Mario Bros. The craphics are the best ever of all Slug games. The game is worth every penny, man.

Robi15

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I don't have this game yet but I have played it and let me say I feel that this is the best out of all of the Metal Slug games. Its got so many different features then the other games its unbelievable. This is on my to get list.

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
A brand new cart just arrived at my house about an hour ago, and after now having playing it at home as well, I have to say it's even more incredible! My brother is even home, so we were able to do a 2-player game. Buy this! Damn fun like you haven't had in God knows how many years.

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
Thanks guys.I managed to put together £200 and I ordered it this week.