How to play Mahjong?

Mr. T

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Hey Fooz (In my best Mr.T Voice) :D ,

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to how to play this game? I just bought a Majongg Kyo Retsuden for my Neo, and I wanted to be able to play the game at least halfway intelligently. Any Links, or Web Sites that anyone can post that would have a guide of some kind?

Thanks to all who reply.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Mr. T:
<strong>Hey Fooz (In my best Mr.T Voice) :D ,

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to how to play this game? I just bought a Majongg Kyo Retsuden for my Neo, and I wanted to be able to play the game at least halfway intelligently. Any Links, or Web Sites that anyone can post that would have a guide of some kind?

Thanks to all who reply.</strong><hr></blockquote>

There was a 2 page How to Play Mahjong feature in the premiere issues of Gamesgo Magazine. OF course, that was the ONLY issue ever published and it was published about a year ago, so finding a copy can be hard. Check your local Electronic Boutique magazine rack. You can sometimes find REALLY old mags buried beneath the current selections.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
cool sig man

<a href="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=%22how+to+play+mahjong%22" target="_blank">http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=%22how+to+play+mahjong%22</a>

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
play it like gin rummy.

try to collect groups of 3 and 4. You can claim the last tile that your opponent drops if it will make a set with your own stuff, or you can draw a new one from the pile.

That's the short explaination.

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
Originally posted by EvilWasabi:
<strong>

Final Romance 2?</strong><hr></blockquote>

id love to have the home cart,yes

much better than ironclad or crossed swords 2 and just as good as quest of jong master

final romance 2...

i should have kept my neo cd

so you will teach me,yeah?

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
<a href="http://www.classicgaming.com/sngp/games/srm/srm_faq01.txt" target="_blank">www.classicgaming.com/sngp/games/srm/srm_faq01.txt</a>

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
The game is pretty simple, I put together a little faq for myself to teach me how to play a long time ago... as Wasabi said, just like Gin Rummy... Anyway, email me if you want the faq, it should get you going on any Neo Geo jong game. Also!!! Get Quest of Jong Master, it has a tutorial type helping mode that shows you how to play and the best hands to use... great game,

-Nick

shiryu7

Quiz Detective
Can the game be played without the mahjong controller or is that required?