Last Blade 2 Akari infinite combo!

Lee

Kabuki Klasher
I think most of the forum members already knows how to do it.But i just post for others who don`t know.Remember can only do it in corners.
In corners,Kick or B+C to make opponent in the air.Before opponent land,quickly press Right+B and continue pressing.And to successful doing the combo,most of the time you have to press Forward,Forward then Right+B.This is because not to let the opponent land on the ground before pressing Right+B. :)

Deuce

Death Before Dishonesty, Logic Above All,
Technically, there are no infinites in LB2, since no single combo can do more than 180 points of damage (barring some odd circumstances with Shigen). Yeah, you can keep it going for ages, but it accomplishes nothing.

-Deuce

Cole

Kin Cle, ,
Originally posted by Deuce:
<strong>Technically, there are no infinites in LB2, since no single combo can do more than 180 points of damage (barring some odd circumstances with Shigen). Yeah, you can keep it going for ages, but it accomplishes nothing.

-Deuce</strong><hr></blockquote>

Could always run down the timer and win by having more health I suppose.

Deuce

Death Before Dishonesty, Logic Above All,
Well, yeah... but I'd think that all that free time on the opponent's part would give him plenty of time to deck you for real. :)

-Deuce

Talen

Leona's Therapis,
Or you use power mode so that you eventually dizzy them and start again.