Question about Shigen in Last Blade 2.

Josh the FunkDOC

Crazed MVS Addict
I was wondering, does anyone here know exactly which of his multi-throws can be escaped, and how to do this? I can't find this in any of the FAQ's. =/

Josh the FunkDOC

It´s by pushing the right button (A or B) at a certain time, but don´t ask for details. Sometimes it works, sometimes not.

Shawn

snkusa.com
Unfortunately, all of Shigen’s multi throws can be escaped. Except for his DM (qcb x2 + B), which once you initiate and make contact it always finishes. If his normal multi-throws could not be broken, he would be unstoppable.

Originally posted by Shawn:
<strong>Unfortunately, all of Shigen’s multi throws can be escaped. Except for his DM (qcb x2 + B), which once you initiate and make contact it always finishes. If his normal multi-throws could not be broken, he would be unstoppable.</strong><hr></blockquote>

SHAWN is giving gaming tips!

That´s the first time I see that.

(added)

Astonishing!

Impressive!

[ June 02, 2002: Message edited by: the_move ]</p>

Josh the FunkDOC

Crazed MVS Addict
Thanks for the info Shawn. That does make sense, seeing as how Shigen is top-tier or really close to it as he is...

EDIT: Is the same also true for Juzoh's anti-air grab?

Josh the FunkDOC

[ June 03, 2002: Message edited by: Josh the FunkDOC ]</p>

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Josh the FunkDOC:
Is the same also true for Juzoh's anti-air grab?
<hr></blockquote>

The same's true for Juzoh and easier since he only has two follow-ups to worry about.

A for the club slaps.
B for the club stomps.

Originally posted by YeldellGW:
<strong>

The same's true for Juzoh and easier since he only has two follow-ups to worry about.

A for the club slaps.
B for the club stomps.</strong><hr></blockquote>

not quite

after qcf+a you can follow up with 2xhcf+B+C (DM) and this can even be followed up with 2xhcf+B.

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
DM/SDM don't apply (Doubt those are escapable anyway.). I was refering to Juzoh's initial follow-ups after the HCB+A.