about to paint MVS 4 slot

ambnib

n00b
i am about to get my 4 slot big red's control panel's powder coated as well as the entire coin door assembly, of course black, anyone done this, does it look good? is there a cheaper alternative.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
ambnib said:
i am about to get my 4 slot big red's control panel's powder coated as well as the entire coin door assembly, of course black, anyone done this, does it look good? is there a cheaper alternative.

It looks fantastic. I had mine done in a gloss. If I did it again I would probably do a matte finish instead. It is fairly expensive though, I'm sure there is a cheaper alternative but I have no experience on how it looks.

ambnib

n00b
guy is gonna

the guy is gonna charge me 115$ to powder coat the control panel, and all of the pieces for the coin door assembly. good deal?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
You can also spray them with black appliance epoxy. They sell it in a spray can now and the finish is very durable.

Savage Entertainer

Quiz Detective
ambnib said:
the guy is gonna charge me 115$ to powder coat the control panel, and all of the pieces for the coin door assembly. good deal?

Well, I just had my 4-slot mobo cover powder coated in red, and the marquee holder, CP and coin frame powder coated in black for £30. 115$ seems a bit steep to me. I also asked for a satin black coat with a light wave finish - its all come out rather well :buttrock:

Cheers

Savage Entertainer