whats going on everyone

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Your username reminds me of something, but I can't quite put my hand on it.

ba dum *pish*

B

Brent

And a noobish hello from me as well, since I cannot seem to start an introduction thread of my own here or anywhere else.....

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Hi I just realized my Dram of owning a neogeo big red and joined the forum. I'm really glad to see Neo Geo thriving so well here!

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I'm super excited. I've wanted a MVS Arcade cab since I was a little kid. It's a big red intended for the 4-slot motherboard but currentley has a 2-slot in it. So far I got KOF 99' And Puzzle Bobble. The next game I really want is SamSho2. Other Than that I am fixing and changing a few things. Its fully functional but needs a new Controller layout panel, some leds for the marquees and some other minor fixes. I changed out the player 1 stick today with a nice new happ because it was shot. I also have some new blue happ pushbuttons That I'm gonna throw in as place holders until I purchase the proper color scheme buttons. Other than that I look foward to meeting some cool people that love SNK and general Neo-Geo goodness.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
how the hell did you pull this up from 6 years ago before you got to the 'introduce yourself' thread?

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
ThreadNecromancer.jpg

/facepalm

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I can't wait to actually be able to mess with my profile.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I can't wait to actually be able to mess with my profile.

dude, I am going to ipban you if you keep up with this. You and that guy from malaysia are walking a fine line. If you want to get into the scene, I appreciate that, but have some dignity. Don't necrobump or make fluff posts. Quid pro quo, motherfucker.