Another new Metal Slug mobile game

enomosiki

Hardened Shock Trooper
2007-05-23_ms3m_anim.gif

After releasing Metal Slug Mobile Impact for cellphones, I-Play has unveiled Metal Slug Mobile 3, which lets you take control of Sergeant Allen O'Neil and fight your way through the enemies. The game features 5 different settings, a total of 13 missions and 3 boss characters.

A trailer of the game can be downloaded here.

The sprites and visuals are from, you guessed it, Allen's Battle Chronicles, although it is unknown at this state whether or not if Metal Slug Mobile 3 is a copy of Allen's Battle Chronicles, although the interface does look slightly different.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Damn, that actually looks pretty good. Too bad I will never be able to get it. :(

SSS

neo retired
This might as well be a MVS cart hack job. Why even get excited over this crap?

TobyD81

n00b
Outside of Japan, I see no reason to give a crap about cell phone gaming. Hey, let's take what could potentially be a cool game and put it on the smallest screen strapped to the worst controls possible!:rolleyes:

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Cell phone games are pretty cool, I think it's just the portability and you don't have to carry around something else to be able to play. However, I do agree about the shitty controls on cell phones.

I also have to say that it's amazing to see how far even cell phone gaming as come. I remember playing Snake on one or Mega Man 1 (which wasn't even half as good as it was on NES).

jdotaku

Angel's Love Slave
Visually it looks good but you have the issue with tiny screens on most phones. And the controls are terrible on phones. I hate cell phone gaming.

Vynce

n00b
The only cell game I never regretted buying is Bust-A-Move. I got it a few months ago, and I still play it when I'm stranded with nothing to occupy myself with. 50 levels of decent 'Bobble action. The prospect of playing Metal Slug on my RAZR sounds appealing until I remember what I'd be using to control it.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Vynce said:
The only cell game I never regretted buying is Bust-A-Move. I got it a few months ago, and I still play it when I'm stranded with nothing to occupy myself with. 50 levels of decent 'Bobble action. The prospect of playing Metal Slug on my RAZR sounds appealing until I remember what I'd be using to control it.
Yeah, there are some games that can be suitable with cell phone controls. But unfortunately most Neo-Geo games would make terrible cell phone games.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
haha, what, no "That guy had a name? HUR!" posts yet?