Another Metal Slug 6; Engrish at its finest!

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Yeah I know there are tons of these, but I wanted to share some of the brilliant english that can be found on the label:

DSCN1142.jpg

(c)EOLITH CO..LTD.2006 (c)SNK2006 (c)2006 SNK Corporation,ALL Rights Roserved,Developped and Manutactified and Distibuted EOLITH CO.,LTD under license from SNK Comoration The of Fighters and The King of FighterS Lagos are trademarks of SNK Corporation.

:lolz:

20 Year Member
heh.

I'll be capturing and uploading some gameplay footage soon (once my capture card decides to cooperate).

I know alot of people constantly ask about this game.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
68k said:
heh.

I'll be capturing and uploading some gameplay footage soon (once my capture card decides to cooperate).

I know alot of people constantly ask about this game.

Its basically a hack of MS3 and the bosses die super fast, and I mean like 20 hits fast.

20 Year Member
Xian Xi said:
Its basically a hack of MS3 and the bosses die super fast, and I mean like 20 hits fast.

Yep, and the levels are in different order.

Kunio

Mr. Big's Thug
Are you sure that "manutactified" isn't really supposed to be "manuTACKYfied"? More Engrish to the people!

ttooddddyy

PNG FTW,
DegenerateSkate said:
Man, I actually really want that game. Too bad i'll i'll never dish out $130 for that bootleg piece of shit.:crying:

You can buy it from excellent.com for $ 36. Save yourself the trouble and cost and play it on mame, then you will see how bad it is. You can have my copy for $20 but the freight from PNG will be about $50 - 60.

Edit: BTW it has no resemblence to the real AW MS6, it is a very bad hack of #3 with bits of other versions pasted in :eek_2: beleive me, it is awefull.

Last edited:

20 Year Member
ttooddddyy said:
You can buy it from excellent.com for $ 36. Save yourself the trouble and cost and play it on mame, then you will see how bad it is. You can have my copy for $20 but the freight from PNG will be about $50 - 60.

Edit: BTW it has no resemblence to the real AW MS6, it is a very bad hack of #3 with bits of other versions pasted in :eek_2: beleive me, it is awefull.

QFT, very quirky hack at that. I'll hang on to my copy for the novelty value :p.

*Richter*

Banned
Jey,

MS 6 for the MVS...

very suspicous...

Also a ebay seller from greece offers this crap.