Supergun repairs , mods needed

Trevor spencer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
15 Year Member
Recently ive been thinking about what to do with my supergun , its an uberia and tbh im really happy with it , MKL modded it slightly for me about 3yrs ago with a real nice RGB lead and adjusted the sound output on it so it output on both channels

Anyway latley ive had a couple of slight problems with it , only minor but a little annoying , i have RGB adjustment pots on it which still work but dont adjust like they use too , even when im adjusting blue or green i get red on the screen untill i stop turning the pot , also my supergun works with everything apart from guwange from time to time the game wont boot, im convinced this is a 5v power problem and i dont have a adjustable power supply on my gun also my jamma connecter is slightly chipped too

ive seen segasonicfans gun here : (hope he dosnt mind me using this)

sg1.jpg

and i really like the 5v adjustment led in the top and was wondering if it would be possible for someone to fit one of these to my gun ? also replace the jamma connector and repair the RGB adjustment controls ? i really dont want to get rid of it see

heres a pic of my supergun , if anyone can help let me know

Photo-0048.jpg

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
as for the led display very possible to add but atm haven't looked into what exactly in the way of a circuit to add.

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Your pots could be dirty, I've seen some self cleaning ones but they were very expensive. Maybe you can just swap in some new ones.

Trevor spencer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
15 Year Member
Xian Xi said:
Your pots could be dirty, I've seen some self cleaning ones but they were very expensive. Maybe you can just swap in some new ones.

Hi , i think you could be right , i took them out last night played around with them , put them back in and now they seem ok :)