Read!

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Although somewhat unrelated to the gameplay section, I'd just like to say well done to everyone in resurrecting it.

I've never seen it so busy and full of information, and now I often come to read gaming tips and post help, like many others. My play for sure has certainly improved with certain titles such as SS3 and motw to a lesser extent.

Congratulations guys on the turn around, EW, Plisken, Takumaji, et cetera, for bringing life into previously a very stagnant section of the forums.

buttrock

Shapermc

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
Even though I was not mentioned, your welcome :D

It is nice to see the activity.

Robert

20 Year Member
So true. I had many interesting discussions with K'127 for example on KOF in this board.
Keep it alive!

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Shapermc:

not intentional neo-bud, I've just seen the people i've mentioned go that extra mile...

Plisken for example actually includes screenshots of gameplay for christs sake, its like an interactive FAQ.

respec' :)

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
kernow:
Although somewhat unrelated to the gameplay section, I'd just like to say well done to everyone in resurrecting it.

I've never seen it so busy and full of information, and now I often come to read gaming tips and post help, like many others. My play for sure has certainly improved with certain titles such as SS3 and motw to a lesser extent.

Congratulations guys on the turn around, EW, Plisken, Takumaji, et cetera, for bringing life into previously a very stagnant section of the forums.

buttrock
whatever.
/me goes to hang out in the KOF forum

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
Plisken gets mad props for his AOF2 skills, that pic of John Crawley over a fallen Geese Howard owns. buttrock

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I'd also like to thank everyone who has been posting in this room for bringing it back into the active forums list. Even though it's at the butt of the list of actually active forums (which Hyper doesn't get into, heh), it's still behind tech support.

A lot of people claim "I've already talked about which version of Kyo I like best" and "I'm tired of talking about the neo geo." I'm not tired. And sure, I've already talked abotu which version of so and so I like best, but there's alway more to talk about, and as long as there are people who want to learn more, I'll be happy to share my knowledge. Although, in games like AoF 2, I'm not going to be as knowledgable as others, of course. Thus, it's good to have other experienced neo geo gamers posting here too.

Thanks!
Charlie

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
kernow:
Shapermc:

not intentional neo-bud, I've just seen the people i've mentioned go that extra mile...

Plisken for example actually includes screenshots of gameplay for christs sake, its like an interactive FAQ.

respec' :)
what, no respect for all the Shock Troopers info I've been providing? crying Good luck finding anybody else on this forum who knows the things that I do about the game... I'm trying to get some more screenshots in there too, hooray for emulators :p

but yeah, I'm happy to see the Gameplay forum fairly "active" again. Gameplay is what games are all about, baby.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
This room made me a better player and it showed me all about B.Jenet's shoe.

God Bless the GamePlay.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
:)

Yeah, Gameplay is much better now. Remember the thread in Suggestions about a better moderation of Gameplay/axing of the KoF forum? Ppl argued that it would never happen that the Gameplay forums could be improved, but they were wrong.

I agree with you kern, there are a lot of good topics to be found at the mo, and EW's posts in the SS3 thread really were inspiring, so inspiring in fact that I play SS3 at least every 2nd day since then.

Some of the topics are better than FAQs you can find at gamefaqs or elsewhere, BBH's ST strats for ex. or the SS3 thread I mentioned before, I saved both of them for my faq collection.

So, ppl, keep it up!

DinoX

Crazed MVS Addict
I hope this topic doesn't turn out to be a "what, no credit to me?", "what about all of the information I've provided and no mention of moi?", kind of topic shame wink

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
EvilWasabi:
A lot of people claim "I've already talked about which version of Kyo I like best"
True, and the reason that the forum is way the hell better is because ppl are not leaving off with which version of Kyo they like best. They are rather talking about which moves got added between the versions, what combos are possible for one version and not for the other, etc.

To me what ultimately makes a gameplay forum is the substance; if you tell me you prefer one version of Kyo, with nothing to back that up, or if there's a 100-post thread about what's your favorite KOF character... who cares? That's GD shit.

There's stuff in this forum now, though, that makes your mouth water, that you can't wait to play the game and try out! To quote a little known fighting game character, "That's the pepper! That's the stuff! Oooh yeah!" wink :p