Worst Character part 4

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
Voted. I'm would have picked X-Death, but that FWFSS fag is who I picked. He's a fucking queer.
Thanks for going on with this evil poll.

Giby

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
Am I the only one who thinks Rasputin sucks?!

I don't care how much you hate Bao, there's no contest... I mean...

Rasputin?!

Q

qube

Man, Bao is a shoe in in this one, unless FWFSS is a last minute upset for the victory!

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
qube:
Man, Bao is a shoe in in this one, unless FWFSS is a last minute upset for the victory!
I assumed that X-Death would take the cup... but you're right, FWFSS is coming on strong despite his late entry... could his whole recent racist thread simply have been a ploy to get more votes?

Pep

Genjuro's Frog
20 Year Member
Rasputin is cool, the same could go for Pielle, however I voted it because I cannot stand his gay voice, it is simply annoying and gets on my nerves.

slerch666

updyke,
Damn that last question was the toughest... I had to go with FWFSS though... Maybe you should have made that a 2 parter. It was a toss up for FWFSS or DKEX.

Rasputin OWNS all!

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Listen guys, I don't see how Rasputin got this far, much less Mudman.

I don't like World Heroes as a series, but any time where you have an unwashed Russian in a robe deliver serious man-lovin' to his opponent for his desperation, you cannot claim he's a shit character.

As for the battle royale, I voted for Makismo.

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
How can X-death not win? Even though FWFSS is a racist fag, he only just got here. X-death was assaulting ppl's minds for months before his deadly spree was curtailed. For the same reason, Maxismo would be my 2nd choice.

As for the World Heroes, I agree they don't belong there. May Lee belongs there because she doesn't even look like a human being, just a Gumby pretzel-woman.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I have to agree. People are voting on FWFSS just because he's the hot flame at the moment, but you have to take into account how fucking STUPID X-Death is, and how long he's been this way. Here are some examples some people may have missed:

<a href="http://www.neo-geo.com/cgi-local/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=006443" target="_blank">EXAMPLE 1</a>

<a href="http://www.neo-geo.com/cgi-local/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=006245" target="_blank">EXAMPLE 2</a>

<a href="http://www.neo-geo.com/cgi-local/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=006366" target="_blank">EXAMPLE 3 (my personal fav)</a>

<a href="http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=001673" target="_blank">EXAMPLE 4</a>

<a href="http://www.neo-geo.com/cgi-local/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=7;t=006939" target="_blank">EXAMPLE 5</a>

Now these examples should be more than enough to show you what level of stupidity this guy is on. Drift King? I never had a problem with him. Makismo? The guy had a brain, and I think he just said some shit to piss people off and knew what he was doing. FWFSS? Just a stupid racist with a pack of hot dogs on the back of his head. X-Death is fighting light years ahead of any of these people. I mean, I read this guy's posts, and I sit there trying to imagine a person sitting in front of the computer typing that message, and what is going on through their head. I'm just.. at a loss for words.. People who don't see the stupidity of X-Death for what it is are probably as stupid as he is (watch somebody quote me and not say anything just to be a smartass).

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
Vooteed.

Rasputin is entertaining, Bao's just annoying. I know in KoF 2003 I'm gonna be eating my words when they bring Bao in and he's this super-hot bishounen. Right now he's just the KoF anti-christ.

The second one was no contest. X-Death. He questioned my Gay-dar! angry

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
vonze:
How can Dion's bitch not win?

I also voted for Makismo
The problem with Makismo is that he's so damn boring, I can never read what he says long enough to get to the offensive parts. After 2 or 3 sentences, my brain automatically skips to the next post. It's involuntary! :) I just tested that with his posts today on S-C, and I couldn't even force myself to read 4 sentences.

If he's worse than X-death, I'll have to take your word for it.

<small>[ May 08, 2003, 01:44 PM: Message edited by: neojedi ]</small>

Terry Power

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Why does Bao always become the worst?
BTW, I'm a racist too, there's the reason I like Bao!

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
Good to see that FilledWithFeces is winning; he's by far the worst troll of that bunch. Makismo is actualy SOMETIMES a decent person, and X-Death was just a moron, but not an asshole.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
I voted for FWFSS as my all time least favorite character. buttrock

<small>[ May 16, 2003, 08:24 PM: Message edited by: mikace01 ]</small>

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
What I dont get is how little votes Drifty got. Insane. I guess the current flavour of the week is FWFFSSshittnes..whatever.