Mark Of The Wolves Question?

Sickliquid86

Galford's Armourer
Hi I just beat it for the first time with gato and I have to ask who is that guy who saves kain in the ending sequence? Is he a new characters? For some reason he seems familiar I dunno. Thanx :D

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Sickliquid86:
Hi I just beat it for the first time with gato and I have to ask who is that guy who saves kain in the ending sequence? Is he a new characters? For some reason he seems familiar I dunno. Thanx :D
I couldn't figure it out from the silhouette, but it's almost 100% certain that it's Gato's father. Mark of the Wolves has the hugest cliffhangers ever, Playmore owes us big, they need to finish up the story. Cliffhangers that are left unresolved are:

Gato's Father
Freeman's whereabouts
Rock Howard's plans
Kain's plans
The gymbuster that wrecked Kyokugenryu's Dojo
B. Jenet's savior

Sickliquid86

Galford's Armourer
Gato's Father
Freeman's whereabouts
Rock Howard's plans
Kain's plans
The gymbuster that wrecked Kyokugenryu's Dojo
B. Jenet's savior
no shit, Playmore owes WAY BIG TIME, why the fuck are they waiting so long to make a sequel to probably IMO the greatest game made by SNK let alone one of the greatest games ever made.

bokmeow

Mark of the Wolves:
Also where is Kim Kap Hwan? What's up with Ryo? What is Grant's history? What is Andy up to?
If you finish with Kim Dong Hwan's P Power SDM, he chuckles and laughs at his opponent, then his dad leaps in to scold him for slacking off, and Dong Hwan breaks into a sweat.

Apparently Ryo is touring the country in his quest to setup more Dojos and recruit more students.

Grant is, well, to say anything will be to spoil the endings.

Andy is knocking boots with Mai I think.

Q

qube

bokmeow
Andy is knocking boots with Mai I think.
He better quit that shit before I have to kick his ass. Mai is mine!!

I'm sure that's never been said before :rolleyes:

Parallax

Ninja Combat Warrior
Mark of the Wolves:
Also where is Kim Kap Hwan? What's up with Ryo? What is Grant's history? What is Andy up to?
Well one of your questions is easy. Andy trained Hokutomaru. As for Kim His sons have taken over the family buisness of butt kickin I guess. And I believe Butt was trained by Ryo.

Only thing I know for SURE is that thing about Andy.

Sickliquid86

Galford's Armourer
I think I know who took over the Butt Dojo, it was that bear tha Marco trains, that is the kind of campy fun that SNK would do for a series like, Fatal Fury. That bear would rule as a secret char buttrock Am the only one who thinks that Singo should be in FF he has the image that fits fine. :D He would be a great addition.

<small>[ May 04, 2003, 02:08 PM: Message edited by: Sickliquid86 ]</small>

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
You'd think Ryo would care that his gym got "busted." So why wouldn't anybody go tell him? And what I mean is exactly where does Andy "have to go?" I'm was hoping he'd finally challenge Terry...I'm also wondering if anyone was controlling Kain...

<small>[ May 04, 2003, 02:19 PM: Message edited by: Mark of the Wolves ]</small>

Sickliquid86

Galford's Armourer
You'd think Ryo would care that his gym got "busted." So why wouldn't anybody go tell him?
I believe Butt was trained by Ryo but it was Butt's gym I am pretty sure, If I am correct Ryo opened up his own gym in Brazil (from MOTM) anyways I am pretty sure it isnt Ryo's gym and I am telling you it was THE BEAR! Look remember at the opening of the stage they were sparing and then he was in the background? He is Butt's rival and probably opened his own gym

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
Mark of the Wolves:
Kim is dead.Freeman killed him.

Giby

*Edit* I forgot when Jae Hoon said something about his father being avenged.

<small>[ May 04, 2003, 11:43 PM: Message edited by: Master Giby ]</small>

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
Master Giby:
Mark of the Wolves:
Kim is dead. Freeman killed him, just put it to two player mode and beat Freeman with Jae Hoon and he says somthing about it.

Giby
Someone told me that's what happened. I didn't believe it because like stated above sometimes Kim appears after winning with Dong Hwan. So I always thought he survived just stayed in hiding. Good to know though.

<small>[ May 04, 2003, 11:37 PM: Message edited by: Mark of the Wolves ]</small>

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
Mark of the Wolves:
Master Giby:
Mark of the Wolves:
Kim is dead. Freeman killed him, just put it to two player mode and beat Freeman with Jae Hoon and he says somthing about it.

Giby
Someone told me that's what happened. I didn't believe it because like stated above sometimes Kim appears after winning with Dong Hwan. So I always thought he survived just stayed in hiding. Good to know though.
I think that's supposed to be his ghost, that is why Dong gets freaked out when he appears.

Giby

Sickliquid86

Galford's Armourer
i think its either an unknown or someone from AoF wanting revenge...
well let us deny the simple truth and say it isnt the bear make_fac . Then who is it from AOF? Maybe Robert? Doubtful. Todo? Dont think so. Everyone else would have no purpose setting up a dojo, so they may be from another seriesm possibly Fatal Fury? If so it must be someone younger who would want to start their own gym, hmmm...Noone fits the bill. EXCEPT THE BEAR :cool:

<small>[ May 05, 2003, 12:03 AM: Message edited by: Sickliquid86 ]</small>

I think the "Gym Buster" is Yamazaki. Doesn't he go around crashing gyms and kicking everyones ass? I read something like that at the Galactica Phantom site. I could be wrong, but it would be awesome to see Yamazaki in the next FF.

bokmeow

Master Giby:
Mark of the Wolves:
Master Giby:
Mark of the Wolves:

Giby
I think that's supposed to be his ghost, that is why Dong gets freaked out when he appears.

Giby
I think Kim was just defeated by Freeman, he wasn't killed. Otherwise I would imagine the ending would be much more dramatic than the light hearted sibling rivalry. Dong Hwan slacks on the training, unlike his diligent [and much better] Taekwan Do training little brother Jae Hoon. So when dad shows up to kick him into shape, he breaks out in a sweat.