Fio's Quartermaster
Here's a nice one for the gallery, big pics ahead:

sdb1.jpg

sdb2.jpg

sdb3.jpg

sdb4.jpg

sdb5.jpg

From this auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=140103319002&rd=1&rd=1

My advice: Avoid kesin1966

Last edited:

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Wow, that's not even an original PCB.

These bootleggers are getting sophisticated.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Dude I would file a paypal claim saying that the items are boots and not originals, I did that before and the seller was forced to refund me.

FalcomAdol

Fio's Quartermaster
Did you keep the counterfeit items?

Well, I didn't pay that much, and the MVS and KOF99 are legit.

He also didn't advertise them as being legit, and I didn't ask.

If I had at any point thought they might be authentic, I would have asked, but frankly, I never did.

The Zupapa and Super Dodge Ball both play fine, have good CRCs. If I have the opportunity to replace them with legitimate games, I might, but I'm not sure it's worth it. Assuming the boots are worth ten bucks each (a lowball given that one is SDB), and the KoF is 10 bucks, twenty bucks shipping, I got a thirty dollar one-slot.

Seems fair enough to me.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I'm very surprised you got a bootleg from that seller (I've bought jamma pcb's from), and a seller in Japan no less.

On the other hand, the Wild West C.O.W.-boys of Moo Mesa I got from him turned out to be the Asian version, so who knows where his supplies are from.

Neo Collector

Raiden's Valet
Bootalicious ..... for the price you paid you should know it would be a boot, let the seller know you know the games are boots, just t keep him up tight.