Sam Sho 3 Help!

I am having a fairly difficult time with this game. I can defeat Zankuro and the rest of the cast. But at times I find myself struggling in battle. I'd greatly appreciate some combos. I mainly use Amakusa (because he's my fav, and I heard he's the hardest to win with), Genjuro, Haohmaru, and Basara. Well thanks to anyone who can help my sorry ass, and I greatly respect anyone who can beat this game on level 8 with one credit.

-adam

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I can beat the game on level 8 (I only play at level 8) with Galford, Hanzo, Haohmaru, Genjuro, Shizumaru and Ukyo. All within the past few weeks too. As for strategy, check out the thread from a few weeks ago called "why does no one like SSIII." I posted a lot of useful info in that thread.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
That thread rocked, SS3 is soldered into my neo now.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Do this to cheese and rape the whole comp.

Use Genjuro

go near them during the match start and switch with f+AB immediately when the match starts.
The second you switch nudge them in the back with B, and do a hcb+b right after, walk forward and repeat this. They will eventually fall and get dizzy. just do it again.
You can get sexy and edit the last hit, because of them constantly moving forward with there back turned.

Also see a video made by someone named Persona, she has all the infinites down to a tee.
Another fave is haoh's run in b, hcf+d (bust)
I learned that from my uncle C. Saw it in the vid to.

Charlie says most of those were from Gamest..