Hey from another nOOb!

RedWolfJC

n00b
Wandered in here looking at some reviews for games I was looking to buy, been lurking around for a while and decided to say hey.
Been collecting vids for a few years now, have a MVS 2 slot upright and a mvs 1 slot loose board, along with several carts. First got into playing Neo Geo back in College, where we had a 4 slot with league bowling, baseball stars and 2 fighters that I can't remember which ones they were.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
Hi there.

Have fun and avoid the sex offenders.

PS: Rad avatar, i almost liked the movie :emb:

RedWolfJC

n00b
soulthug said:
PS: Rad avatar, i almost liked the movie :emb:

I think I like the avatar more than I liked the movie, not that it was bad, but it could have been much better...

Ruell

, I FORGOT MY SECRET SANTA OBLIGATION. FUCK ME, RI
Another person from IL. Enjoy your stay. Maybe we could do some gaming some time depending whether you live in the north or south.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
RedWolfJC said:
and 2 fighters that I can't remember which ones they were.
They were Fatal Fury Special and King of Fighters 99.

Radiantgun

Zero's Secretary
Wandered in here looking at some reviews for games I was looking to buy, been lurking around for a while and decided to say hey.
Been collecting vids for a few years now, have a MVS 2 slot upright and a mvs 1 slot loose board, along with several carts. First got into playing Neo Geo back in College, where we had a 4 slot with league bowling, baseball stars and 2 fighters that I can't remember which ones they were.

BUT are you a girl ! :D

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Hello. nice avatar. fuck soulthug, the movie was fucking great.