Hello, New girl on the block

shweedie

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Hello Everyone

I have enjoyed reading the forums on this site for a long time and finally decided to join. My husband is a member here and has been into the Neo Geo for many years. I recently bought a Playstation 3 and a Wii and am looking forward to some good titles comming out. I love RPG's and platforms mostly, but am open to almost anything!

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
shweedie said:
Hello Everyone

I have enjoyed reading the forums on this site for a long time and finally decided to join. My husband is a member here and has been into the Neo Geo for many years. I recently bought a Playstation 3 and a Wii and am looking forward to some good titles comming out. I love RPG's and platforms mostly, but am open to almost anything!

First of all, welcome.

Second, some things are just too easy.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Welcome!

shweedie said:
Hello Everyone

Buttsex plz.

kthnxbai.

RocketLawnChair

Dyslexic Mods FWT!, , got me 2 scalps, ,
15 Year Member
shweedie said:
Hello Everyone

Welcome aboard. :)

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Weevus said:

soulthugface.jpg

aria

Former Moderator
Welcome. You probably already realized people would start dribbling overthemselves.

Speaking of which... galfordo's striving to be a certain kind of adorable troll but falling short --and coming off as the creepy guy.

Also, this is the second female to pick that particular av.

Weevus

15 year old,
15 Year Member
galfordo said:

:p

(I'm only going to reply to you in smilies from now on, so you'll have to gauge my emotion from that)

shweedie

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Thank you all for the welcome,

galfordo said:
Buttsex plz.

kthnxbai.

I am just going to assume you are a very funny person and not some classless guy.

Bobak said:
Also, this is the second female to pick that particular av.

Thats interesting. I picked her because she was one of the only girls who didn't look like she was about to beat someone up, and I have long brown hair. Actually I don't know what character she is...

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
shweedie said:
Hello Everyone

My husband is a member here and has been into the Neo Geo for many years.

Welcome. I am just wondering who your husband is since you are in the bay area :)

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
Welcome aboard me lady!!! :)

I hope your brought Cheeto's..........everyone like's Cheeto's here. Forget about games...when you have Cheeto's. :p

It's always nice to have a new gamer girl...on the boards.

shweedie

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Insaneclown said:
Welcome aboard me lady!!! :)

I hope your brought Cheeto's..........everyone like's Cheeto's here. Forget about games...when you have Cheeto's. :p

It's always nice to have a new gamer girl...on the boards.

Thank you Milord.........actually I love cheeto's too

Circa2113

Duck King's DJ
10 Year Member
Welcome to the boards!

Get ready to meet some douche bags.:buttrock:

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
shweedie said:
My husband is ironish.

Alright, I was ready to get right into the 'fake account, ban plz' mind set but after this I wont.

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
shweedie said:
Thats interesting. I picked her because she was one of the only girls who didn't look like she was about to beat someone up, and I have long brown hair. Actually I don't know what character she is...
It's Yuri, my mistake.:eek_2:

Last edited:

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Yuri, anybody...?

shweedie

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
werejag said:
welcome aboard!!! hope these guys dont get to you.

Thanks. I have read the forums here for a while and realize that people can be a bit mean. Luckily I don't take things too seriously and I can laugh at myself too.:)

Rengoku said:
i want a videogamer girlfriend/wife too :(

We are a bit of a rare breed. Most gamer girls I know are playing WOW. I think its a good place to meet them. Girls like social games.

Last edited: