WH2JET? HOW DO YOU DEATHMATCH?

F

FilledWithFurySS

I just tried to find the game mode deathmatch and it doesnt seem to be in there? Do you have to beat the game or something? Please someone help. Th eonly reason i got Jet was for the deathmatch :)

It is the U.S version.

-Brent

Body rip

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Yep, no deathmatch mode in WH2 Jet. That's why I sold mine because I really loved it in WH2, and when they dropped it in this game I wasn't really down with the change...

Oh well...

steveold

Guerilla Warrior
1. There's NO deathmatch mode in Jet, or in Perfect for that matter. Deathmatch originated in the first World Heroes and died in part 2.

2. Next time you should really consider "doing your homework" on a game before buying it and realizing it doesn't have something to it that you wanted from a previous game. Just so you can avoid wasting cash on something that you wouldn't have wanted if the option wasn't in there..

Body rip

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Steve:
1. There's NO deathmatch mode in Jet, or in Perfect for that matter. Deathmatch originated in the first World Heroes and died in part 2.

2. Next time you should really consider "doing your homework" on a game before buying it and realizing it doesn't have something to it that you wanted from a previous game. Just so you can avoid wasting cash on something that you wouldn't have wanted if the option wasn't in there..
I agree with you about doing your homework, but back in '94 my only source of Neo info were the mags EGM and Gamepro (I think). I don't remember their reviews saying anything about the deathmatch being omitted, but I could be wrong. All I can remember is them complementing the game's speed and the two new characters along with Hanzo's new teleport.

I was a huge fan of the series back in the day, probably rivaled your passion. Naturally with 1 and 2 having the mode, I just assumed it was standard proceedure for the series to have the deathmatch. Boy was I wrong...

Lovecraft0110

Ace Gho,
20 Year Member
Yes, regretfully it does not have a Deathmatch mode, but the game ROCKS anyway!

Besides, the Deathmatch only worked well in World Heroes I, the Deathmatch stages in World Heroes II were pretty lame IMO.