Why hide the fckin truth?!

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
Posted by Silent Scope --------------------------------------------
I thought I'm in Gothan City coz it's the only place that Two Face exists. How come ppl always complain about Ebay Neo prices and fuckin moron asks $800 for MS3 cart.......and all of suddent those people shut their mouths in here..........
Wow...prices are reasonable in here, my friends? Am I right? You are willing to pay high prices because seller is friendly? Is that the main reason you make your decision?
Since this is a free speech place so please dont' feel bad if people attacking you. Who is "you"? Maybe it's Shawn or maybe it's rich punk.......you name it. I speak from my heart because I wish every gamer can play Neo game, not only to "certain rich" people.
When I heard many new members crying out loud that he/she cant' afford Neo games, then I feel sad. Not because they don't work to get it, but those ridiculous prices (MS, MTOW, Sengoku 3 $635)..............

LMAO! NO Shit man My fckin thoughts exactly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
for this Silent Scope's posts were deleted and now hes banned?!

If shit aint true then just come out and anal rectalfy your fckin self and stop tryin to hide shit man.

Silent Scope has a good fckin point and they try to hide the truth by banning him.

Da fck is up with these rich hoes?!

32617848.gif

32617850.gif

------------------
SNKDEVILSBANNA.gif

B

Bobak!

Heh, looks like they booted the last of the NG Mods from this Forum...

Grrr...

Fat Cat Lim

Geese's Thug
I dunno why the NG mods were booted out, but nevertheless, I'm gonna close this topic since Lord Illicious already posted this at several forums. As for the missing NG mods, try the Suggestions? forum.

*runs back to TV to watch Big Brother*

Fat Cat Lim

------------------
Mysterious. Debonair. Criminally Insane.