King of Fighters vs. Steet Fighter RPG

Ok I was promoting my site here (Bobak gave me the ok, so don't destroy me over it.) but I just thought I'd advertise here because, I have nothing but Street Fighter characters and KOF fans need represent, anyways the site is.....

http://www.geocities.com/KOFversusSF

oh ya, and you'll see me around here, I'm not exactly a buying carts or anything, but I'm a pretty avid "ye olde skool" Neo Geo fan.....anyway, nice to meet you all (and join the site)

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
I have no idea what this entails, but anyway :emb:

I'm Benimaru.

SANKYU!

ILOVEYOU! :tickled:

matt009au

Zero's Tailor
ok im kinda interested but i have never really done this roleplay stuff before, how do the fights work?? Sorry if this is a stupid question, never really been interested in role play before, just wondering how it all works really.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Ya, thats what I was wondering, do they work like battle mail? I thought battle mail was cool. Each character enters in 5 moves consisting of blocks or attacks and judging from what was inputed the outcome is produced.

Still wondering how this one will work though.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Ooooh, ooh, can I be Hanzo?

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
soulthug said:
I have no idea what this entails, but anyway :emb:

I'm Benimaru.

SANKYU!

ILOVEYOU! :tickled:

That's so faggot. :oh_no:

Well I'm doing it the way I've seen most of the DBZ RPG's done, you do roleplay on the board, you pick out who you wanna fight, you pick how you want to fight them (Focused, Emotionally, Cocky, I think there's a couple of others.), I generate the fights based on the variables.

Everything is more or less story based, on the roleplays....

Oh and sorry, Hanzo isn't selectible....(KING OF FIGHTERS...Not Samurai Showdown......or Neo Geo Battle Coliseum, I mean where were you when that Samurai Showdown/ Last Blade RPG was up??? :conf: )

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
Cyrus_ShoNuff said:
Well I'm doing it the way I've seen most of the DBZ RPG's done, you do roleplay on the board, you pick out who you wanna fight, you pick how you want to fight them (Focused, Emotionally, Cocky, I think there's a couple of others.), I generate the fights based on the variables.

Everything is more or less story based, on the roleplays....

Oh and sorry, Hanzo isn't selectible....(KING OF FIGHTERS...Not Samurai Showdown......or Neo Geo Battle Coliseum, I mean where were you when that Samurai Showdown/ Last Blade RPG was up??? :conf: )
Max impact 2, n00b.

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
What the fuck is this bullshit about?
And just because bobakz gave you the go ahead, that doesn't mean
shit to me.

Cyrus_ShoNuff said:
Ok I was promoting my site here (Bobak gave me the ok, so don't destroy me over it.) but I just thought I'd advertise here because, I have nothing but Street Fighter characters and KOF fans need represent, anyways the site is.....

http://www.geocities.com/KOFversusSF

oh ya, and you'll see me around here, I'm not exactly a buying carts or anything, but I'm a pretty avid "ye olde skool" Neo Geo fan.....anyway, nice to meet you all (and join the site)

SSS

neo retired
Please explain the point of a "story" driven version of fighting games. Isn't that like getting behind the wheel of a porshe with no engine?

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Even though I have no idea whats going on here I will of course be Tel-ly.

Burning!

Worst thread or worst thread ever?