ATTN: SS4 Masters!

Two questions for you SS4 Masters.

1- Asside from the "Fatalities", there are several other death-animations that occur almost randomly. One of them is EXTREMELY COOL. The fallen enemy sprays blood all over the victor. This is differnt than the stream of blood that squirts out. Does anyone know how to get the "covered-in-blood" animation on a regular basis?

2-Using a debug chip, an option appears in the third page down from the main menu. It says:

"Violence: Level 3/Without"

There are six possible settings. Does anyone know what they do? Please. PLEASE let me know.
Thanks,
AOF

Beast of Fire

Quiz Detective
I dunno about the second question, but as to the first, I think the violent deaths are somewhat random, although the chances of them happening are increased if you use stronger attacks to finish the opponent off. Special moves don't set them off, I think, but if you KO them with a C Slash, that usually works best.

------------------
"Get out of my way, or I'll make you sorry that you didn't."

A_Sombra

New Challenger
To get the blood to spurt all over you, you have to win with a short range thrust-type attack. Chalotte's B and Ukyo's B do well as does Nakoruru's standing C... but Nakoruru never gets covered in blood to signify her purity. Weird, but you have to see it happen to understand it.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Heh, It's funny this topic came to light. I'm currently working with Shawn on a New Section on the Site for people who own the Debug Bios Chip for their system. My 1st update will contain all the known Bios Codes for all the KoF games*Expect Quiz KoF* which you can go into and adjust features such as these. I'll be doing one game a week from this point on so I'll get to Samurai Shodown IV as well in the future. I've messed with those settinsg before and I think I kow what you're referring to. if you're trying to play the game in English you can enter a Code to get the blood back on. On one of your words...

"Violence: Level 3/Without"

This is an MVS setting which you can adjust levels of violence in the game accordly. If you want everything uncensored. You should make it 'Level3/With'. If you want an easy way to do it. Boot your system as a Japanese Neo Geo and just change the language in the options to english. I hope this clears up a few issues for you. Laters...

------------------
Wait until you see me go into 'Serious' Mode

BonusKun
Chat Solutions Staff
irc.chat-solutions.net