Guilty Gear. Yes, I know I'm slow.

Krizalid

Marked Wolf
I just got Guilty Gear, it uses some special sort of emu, not Bleem, that works on PCs.
Oh well, I pretty much suck here. I can't beat Testament. For some reason, destroy doesn't work on her. Or maybe I need to try harder? Anyway, I use Ky and destroyed everyone before her. Any tips?

Beast of Fire

Quiz Detective
First thing: Testament is a GUY!!!

Second thing: The destroy move isn't working b/c the computer is countering it. I don't know why it didn't do it before, the comp is usually really good at countering Destroyers and just Destroying you back. You're gonna have to get along without it, if you're using Ky, try some air Stun Edges. The Destroy move doesn't work well against the CPU b/c of it's superior reflexes: at higher levels, the computer will ALMOST ALWAYS escape your Destroy attempts. It will also attempt to Destroy you back frequently, and due to it's speed, you have to be mad fast to avoid dying.

------------------
"Get out of my way, or I'll make you sorry that you didn't."

Krizalid

Marked Wolf
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Beast of Fire:
First thing: Testament is a GUY!!!

Wah! I feel so violated... T.T

Oh, and I beat the game with Sol by using gun flame and playing cheap ass.

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
Testament's profile says sex-unknown.... He could be a female or a male...

Bryan

------------------
fetch.dll
aint it cool?

Beast of Fire

Quiz Detective
Yes, but Kliff is constantly referring to Testament as his foster son, so he is male. It also seems to be confirmed in GGX that he's a man.
smile.gif

------------------
"Get out of my way, or I'll make you sorry that you didn't."

Krizalid

Marked Wolf
I hate Kliff.
It's probably a male. Women never have big important roles unless they are sexy, and Testament is not. Sad but true.