Who the hell is BASARA?

steveold

Guerilla Warrior
I seen pics of him.... he looks like the lovechild of Neo Dio and Bakara!

What's his story... how did he get all deformed? What are some of his powers?

Is he some new "oddball freak" to replace Gen-An and quench the thirst of SS's fans of Gen-An or something?

Because IMHO no one can replace Gen-An.... even though I have yet to use BASARA...

------------------
"Hanzou, this time you better finish it off!"
-Fuuma

A_Sombra

New Challenger
Basara is the vengeful spirit of one who was killed, along with his lover, by Zankuro before SS3. He has risen to take revenge. I wouldn't call him deformed... a bit thin and prone to random seizures and various disgusting habits, but not deformed.

He appears in SS3 and SS4. He's definitely a skill character because his moves have loads and loads of lag and can be read easily (particularly his DMs).

O

Orochi Tigresa

What about the Basara on NGPC whose the big dude in chains?

sadoanarcho

Kabuki Klasher
Basara got the in my opinion best finishing pose ever. He cuts himself and licks the blood from his fingers (SS3 only). A good reason to chose him as character.

A_Sombra

New Challenger
Well, I don't have a NGPC, but the phrase "big guy in chains" makes me think more of Asura than anyone else. Basara only had a large tri-star frisbee on a long chain. What's the big guy armed with?

O

Orochi Tigresa

Nothing. He just stays in one spot and just pounds away at you. He can uppercut you or pound you in the ground if you get close, he can make rocks fall, he can counterattack, and when he shakes his head he'll do Jack's(from Tekken) MegaPunch move.

------------------
Bitch- the definition is a girl who gives the head honcho a "blowjob" to get her stripes over yours when you do the work and she do shit. KTIG radio

A_Sombra

New Challenger
No weapons, huh? He wouldn't happen to be large, blind and purple, would he? Sounds like Gandara to me. He's one of Yuga's pets in SS64, SS64 II... sucks you into his own little world at random. He can't block, doesn't get stunned by moves or combos and just keeps on coming. Does he have an eye tatoo or two on him?

BooBoo

New Challenger
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by sadoanarcho:
Basara got the in my opinion best finishing pose ever. He cuts himself and licks the blood from his fingers (SS3 only). A good reason to chose him as character.

No way, Basara's best win pose is the one where his chick (naked?!) appears in his arms for a moment, then she disappears, and he gets hella pissed... drama city...