World Heroes Questions

gargoyle7

20 Year Member
Damn, I'm eating my words here, but I'm loving me some World Heroes Perfect. Makes me feel bad for the mean things I've said in the past
frown.gif

My question is this - what about the supers? Specifically the ABC thing, I just can't get it to work. What conditions do I need to activate them? Lil' help?
smile.gif

Lee (garg7)
http://www.neogeotemple.com

Wolferaizer

Gal Ageise's Demon
da ABC move is not for supers. those r just special moves for every individual char. example Muscle Power ABC doing grabs on opp, or Gakuu rolling his stick.

steveold

Guerilla Warrior
"ORA!!" I told y'all WHP was one tight as hell game! You gotta love the voices for the World Heroes characters... it fits them well unlike Street Fighter....

And ya gotta love Hanzou's Dragon Punch when the HERO bar is full... talk about sweet.

It's scary to think too, that as fun as WHP is... imagine WH 3 with death matches added back in... the fun factor would increase 10 fold! And give each character individual background. BTW, the music was very good. My favorite stages are the Genrok Period and the Ice Age.... Ice Age is awesome stage. It makes me feel so relaxed....

Long live the World Heroes!

"Boodayakann!"

------------------
"Hanzou, this time you better finish it off!"
-Fuuma

Originally posted by Steve:
"ORA!!" I told y'all WHP was one tight as hell game! You gotta love the voices for the World Heroes characters... it fits them well unlike Street Fighter....

And ya gotta love Hanzou's Dragon Punch when the HERO bar is full... talk about sweet.

It's scary to think too, that as fun as WHP is... imagine WH 3 with death matches added back in... the fun factor would increase 10 fold! And give each character individual background. BTW, the music was very good. My favorite stages are the Genrok Period and the Ice Age.... Ice Age is awesome stage. It makes me feel so relaxed....

Long live the World Heroes!

"Boodayakann!"

Sounds good, but what about combos in WHP?
Are the super specials comboable?
BTW,who's your favorite character?

------------------
I can survive everything,
even your naughty smell!!

steveold

Guerilla Warrior
<< Sounds good, but what about combos in WHP?
Are the super specials comboable?
BTW,who's your favorite character? >>

Hey Ikari.... well to answer your questions:

1. Combos are existent in WHP and the combo system has been "buffered" or revamped in WHP. It allows for air combos now and some combos can reach the plateau of 30 hits!!! It is the best combo system in all of the World Heroes franchise.

2. Super Special Combos? You bet! There's a HERO bar at the bottom of the screen that charges whenever you connect any offensive move on your opponent, block or no block. It doesn't matter, as long as it connects with the opponent.
J. Carn has a cool advantage though, his taunt button can manually charge his HERO bar... so that's pretty cool for J. Carn users
Also, there are Desperation Moves that can be done when energy is flashing (about after 55% damage) and when you do DM with the HERO bar full, that's the Super Super Special.... it don't get bigger!

3. My favorite character.... well take a look at my avatar!
biggrin.gif

Hanzou of course! A ninja that throws stars, spins around with blades, dragon punches with a dragon wrap around his body, and teleports? I'm there!

I also like Kim Dragon, Brocken, Mudman, Fuuma, Jack, J. Carn, Ryofu and of course... Captain Kidd! Captain Kidd is a favorite among WH fans and even NON WH gamers..... he's that damn cool.

Who else has two distinct projectiles?
biggrin.gif

(Shark Blast.... Sonic Boom motion and Pirate Blast.... Hadoken motion... talk about variety!)

Jab Shark Blast is great because it's slow and sets you up for combos. Pirate Blast is for quick execution for fireball lovers.... it's great ain't it!?
biggrin.gif

His desperation move is AWESOME..... Pirate Punishment... he ties you around the neck and hoists you from the rafters... leaving you hanging their. (Imagine that climax scene of BRAVEHEART! HELL YEAH!!!!)

And if your HERO bar is full, Captain Kidd summons his pet Vulture to come and peck your bones out.... heh heh heh.

"LEZ SA NA PA!!!!"

It's all damn sweet... WHP rocks!
wink.gif

------------------
"Hanzou, this time you better finish it off!"
-Fuuma