poll: shouldnt shawn ask us first???

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
DAMN RIGHT, BEFORE ANY CHANGES ARE MADE WE THE ORIGINAL'S SHOULD BE ASKED IF WE ACCEPT IT. I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM WITH DECISIONS THAT ARE MADE, BEFORE THERE IS ANY AGREEMENT, I AM COOL WITH ALOT OF ON.COMS MEMBERS THE CREATIVE SECTION IS NICE, BUT THE GAMING SECTION IS ARE'S, ARE YOU GUYS WITH ME OR NOT??? HOW MANY MORE HITS CAN WE TAKE???
LOOK WHATS HAPPENED THROUGH THE COURSE OF HISTORY,
A FOOL WHO MAKE SBAD DECISIONS,
IS LEFT ALL ALONE IN THE VERY END,
IM TIRED OF MEMBERS THAT WERE HERE BETRAYING MY TRUST IM NOT A COMMUNIST I BELEIVE THAT THE RIGHT TO SPEAK IS ALLOWED BY THE LAWS OF BIRTH.......

------------------
To Geese Howard, my little cream puff.

Your sliminess and greed has been a source of great enjoyment for me these past years but, alas, your end has come. We are all surfing on a new wave of evil.
Unfortuneatly for you, my friend, the wave is here, and you have no board.

Auf Wiedersehen, Meine Klein Sucker,
WOLFGANG KRAUZER

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
Pretty soon there is not going to be an ours/theres. We will be one community, not a segregated group. But first the dust must settle.

If you notice, two original NG mods are installed here along with the ON mods. And I see no reason why the rules in place here are unreasonable.

Besides, this is about the games, not politics, GAMES! There is no reason to be bitter. Debate about the worst ever Neo game (ever played Fight Fever?) or the best ever Neo game (too many to choose from). Share tips and tricks, even FAQs you write.

I am sure the ON crowd can share many things with us, just as we can share with them. They seem to be based more around the Neo fighters than we were, but that is cool! For now we can cream them any day in a game of FlipShot!
wink.gif

Fat Cat Lim

Geese's Thug
By the way, isn't this already being currently discussed in another thread opened by Suuchan here?

Fat Cat Lim

------------------
Mysterious. Debonair. Criminally Insane.

[This message has been edited by Fat Cat Lim (edited April 14, 2001).]

Shuuchan

Crossed Swords Squire
hmm I cant seem to find my original post, maybe corrupted.

and whys everyone alwasy type"suuchan"

Fat Cat Lim

Geese's Thug
Whoops. Don't know actually.
biggrin.gif
Must remember your nick has 2 "h's".

Well, since your topic's gone, I suppose this will have to do.

Fat Cat Lim

------------------
Mysterious. Debonair. Criminally Insane.

WhipBogard

Mega Shock!!
LWK:
Mouse Master got the point....We're going to be in the same community soon! So there wouldt make any difference

Ragnarok

Quiz Detective
Gosh, that thread had some good posts. I was waiting for a reply from Shuuchan. (i think i wrote it right now ^_^) Well, the posts can be rewriten if they were worth.

Suuchan? maybe i was thinking in "Love Hina"
biggrin.gif
Whatever.

------------------
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day.
Tomorrow's not looking good either.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I HAVE LET MY POLITICAL SIDE GET THE BEST OF ME. SHAWN HAS POSTED A MESSAGE THAT JUSTIFIES THIS POST. WHIPBOGARD HOPE TO SEE OUR COMMUNITIES SHARE A COMMON INTEREST.

Ibuki

n00b
Thanks for accepting us, guys. I know it's kind of weird having to deal with so many new people in a short amount of time.

Hope it turns out well. ^_^