SHEEN's PHOENIX BUSTER in ADK aka GANGAN

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Iv'e been asking this question on the mailing list since late 94' and I've never received an answer.The FAQ on gamefaqs created by Galen just gives the basic moves..no grapple moves are provided.I've always wanted to see a complete FAQ created for this game but I never did it because I could'nt figure out how to do SHEEN's PHOENIX BUSTER
frown.gif
It's a Muscle Power's type move where he places his opponent on his back, jumps up in the air and comes down planting him/her into the ground.
-BB

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
bear,
good one

gangan is one of the most under-rated fighting games E V E R

PALMA DE TIGRE !!

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
hey bomberman,
was goin to mail you but what the hell..

just wanted to let you know that yeah,
about that deal

i'm all for it

we'll discuss the other minor issues when the times are ripe

ok?

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Okay by me. Just be wary about posting messages to me here. I'm beginning to feel a bit overwhelmed here, lost even, so I may miss something, or I may not. We'll see.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Thanks for that!! Hey were you able to fully translate this stuff??? I can translate most of it I guess...
-BB

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
I bet I could if I wanted to, but I don't feel like it at the moment. I've got other business going on at the moment. The thing is I don't even have the game so that extra bit of incentive is not present. I do have the soundtrack though, and I really like that.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
What I have is good enough!! I'm just glad there was more info available. I will print it out and study what I have a bit. check off every move as I go along.
A BIG THANKYOU!
-BB

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
And a great big you're welcome. If you do want some help at some point, just e-mail me or post here.

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
I love Aggressors Of Dark Kombat/GanGan! I could not remember the name of it for the longest time, having played it on MVS a long time ago, and I was having no luck tracking it down. Then I bought BillKwanDo's home cart copy. Most people trash this game, and true, it may not be the best for a one-player experience, but for two players, it is great! Almost fits my into my "Party Game" category, except it does not allow enough players.
frown.gif

------------------
-BioMotor_Unitron
"Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto!"

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
YEAH! I figured out how to do it!! This has been eatin' away at me since 94'
smile.gif

I may just write up something as I understand more!
This game is soooo underated...it's sorta like awrestling/shoot fighting game.I love the graphics and the goofy gameplay!
This is a FUN game and that's all that matters to me.
-BB

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Almost better classified as a "Brawler" than a "Fighter", perhaps? Perhaps a 2D predecessor to the Power Stone games?

------------------
-BioMotor_Unitron
"Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto!"