FATAL FURY 3-gold name moves

HIDDEN WARRIOR

Ninja Combat Warrior
I assume most fatal fury 3 players are aware of these "cho cho waza" moves right?A long time ago I visited gamefaqs to get the list of them to learn them.Sometimes the list is incomplete or has misinformation.Some dont even have frano's or chonshu's.So I decided to share my info with you all.

TERRY:db+C,f+C,HCB+CD*the last part can be done QCB,F+CD instead,I dont know which is the official motion but both work*

ANDY:close D,d+D,QCB,F+CD

JOE:from a distance,HCB+CD

MAI:when you taunt,hold the taunt button(C)then motion F,DB,F+BD*this is hard to do*

BOB:dash forwards then motion DB,UF+CD*this is very difficult to do cause you have to do it when bob's name flashes when dashing forward*

HON FU:when the timer is at an odd number,motion F,D,DF,B+CD

BLUE MARY:after being downed/grounded she will begin getting up.Motion b,hcb+C.An alternative motion that works is RDP+C*this is really the hardest for me to do...which is the official motion?*

SOKAKU:when getting hit by hard strikes(attacks that use buttons C and D)motion hcb+CD

FRANCO:close D,d+D,hcb+CD.for the last part doing qcb,f+CD also works*I have no idea which is the official motion*

GEESE:close C,C,qcb,f+CD

YAMAZAKI:during backdash,motion hcb+CD

CHONSHU:approximitly 2 feet away from your opponent you will notice that your name blinks telling you that you can do the move.Input qcf,b+CD.This move is strange cause it doesnt seem to hardly ever hit anybody.It looks like her emperor rojin ken but it last longer and sucks up more of your opponents energy.Good luck on getting anybody with this move....

CHONREI:from a distance motion hcb+CD

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Now this is the type of stuff I'm looking for!
Thanks...
I'm still trying to confirm certain moves for ADK aka GANGAN.
The translation of certain moves is still a lil' unclear to me although I think I've got the majority of moves available for each player.There's probably one move I don't understand because it won't translate well where I beleieve I throw my opponent in the air then press a A or B button during???
Those moves are VERY HARD to pul of in Fatal Fury 3 for me.I use Blue Mary so I'm glad to know I'm not the only one having a problem.
-BB