Finally got the Dream Match in FFSpecial

B

Bobak!

I've owned the game for god knows how long... But I finally took the time over the past few days to go through the game without loosing a match and face Ryo... Who fell in a 2-1 match to my unbelievably cheap Jubei
smile.gif

Now bring me your finest meats and cheeses!

------------------
Bobak!
chen.jpg

You can also see me in the classic SNK game, "Guerrilla War" (known in Japan as "Guevara")

NeoGML

Fighting Artist
nice job. I have the game, but i don't feel like getting it out right now. What does Jubei look like, and what is his last name?

------------------
31436715.jpg

Neo Rasa

Whip's Subordinate
Jubei Yamada is his full name, he became Andy and Mai's teacher after Hanzo Shiranui passed away. He's extremely cheesy cause he's a fast grappler AND has one of the fastest, most lag free projectiles in the game.

His theme music and background owns though
biggrin.gif

Dog

World Soccer '96
Huh, reminds me when I first fought against Ryo on my neogeo, I lost deliberately so I could save it to memory card and fight him again and again and again. If I remember correctly you can actually unlock Ryo but I've forgotten how to. IMHO Ryo was the nicest graphic in the whole game, pity they made it so hard to reach him. BTW you could LOSE, so say you got to last man and lost a round, you COULD lose deliberately and continue just so that all your sucessful wins WERE 2-0. Just some general knowledge on that V.OLD subject!

B

Bobak!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Dog:
Just some general knowledge on that V.OLD subject!

Oh, well then, excuse me sire!
rolleyes.gif

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
THAT IS AN EXCELLENT GAME,
AUF WEIDERSEHEN MINE KLINE SUCKER,
WOLFGANG KRAUSER

[This message has been edited by Lord Wolfgang Krauser (edited April 12, 2001).]

Dog

World Soccer '96
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bobak!:
Oh, well then, excuse me sire!
rolleyes.gif

Aw c'mon, like fatal fury special isn't, erm, 10 years old! Get with the times dood; KOF94!

Yojimbo

n00b
That how to get Ryo code was even printed in the really old Electronic Gaming Monthly (before they became crapish).Easiest character to get to him with is with BillyKane...for me anyway.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">. BTW you could LOSE, so say you got to last man and lost a round, you COULD lose deliberately and continue just so that all your sucessful wins WERE 2-0. Just some general knowledge on that V.OLD subject!
Hey can you do the above to get Alfred on RB2??? I've done it. I believe I do the required number of SDM's,I have at least 750,00 by the 10 match and no Alfred unless I have to beat straight through...
I'm using Blue Mary..can somebody explain this to me?? at the end it reads (2-0) 10 but no Alfred!
I have the MVS cart of course.
-BB

B

Bobak!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Dog:
dood

You did not!
biggrin.gif

How old are you? Let me guess, you emulate stuff (not that I'm against it), its just a hunch. I don't want to start a fight, I'm just curious.

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
The Dream match was pretty cool in FFS although my fav would have to be fighting Young Geese in Art of Fighting 2. Shame the never put him in any other games.

I mostly have been able to get to alfred via Dip although I think he may have showned up once after a match. I forget what the criteria is though.

You know though for as much as I played SS2 on the MVS system I never could get Kurko to pop out on me. Sure I played him via code but never once did he pop out on me in mvs mode, wich you could have played him through the seris with a ending also. That would be Cool Kurko Vs Muziki. ah but he is just a Ref.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">You know though for as much as I played SS2 on the MVS system I never could get Kurko to pop out on me. Sure I played him via code but never once did he pop out on me in mvs mode, wich you could have played him through the seris with a ending also. That would be Cool Kurko Vs Muziki. ah but he is just a Ref
Iv'e experienced the opposite...Kukoro would pop out on me like 4 out of 10 times I would play SSII for my MVS...
I do'nt know what I was doing..hey maybe it's because I attempted to always slice my opponents in half!!
smile.gif
I LOVE to SLICE 'N DICE!! That was and still is a cool feature in the game!!
I know a Samurai V would probably be wild if it were ever released!!
-BB

Dog

World Soccer '96
Bobak! : Dood = dude! My age, heh, not many know. Emu stuff, of course, although I also have neogeo plus few carts, mostly KOF. Emu is the only way to play online!