Last Blade

Shapermc

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
I just got LB and I just kinda wanted to throw this out there to everyone, But I wanted to know if any one agrees with me on the fact that the end guy of last blade (for the life of me I cant remember his name ) becomes easier, well not exactly easier but just opens up more for attacks and makes more mistakes after you beat him for the first round? Any similar thoughts?

------------------
--Shaper MC
goods-adult5.jpg

--WHAT NEO GEO'S ALL ABOUT--
--BUY MVS ONLY--

Neo Rasa

Whip's Subordinate
It's just coincidence. It's cause he becomes easier TO THE PLAYER as you get more used to his fighting style each time you play the game and get through a round
smile.gif

ldalope

New Challenger
i think it depends on the character you play with. Even on high levels, some characters can cheeze the final boss in LB with just one button. =) Try turning up the difficulty level a little and see what happens. or better yet, try beating Mizuki from SS2 on any level. now that's a hard boss!!!

------------------
must...buy...more

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
well your talking about kagami he is a cinch becuase he repeats the obvious time and time gain what people dont learn is that the repel attack is one of the most useful specials around and as for LB2 kouryu is embarrisingly easy in honsety i put my games on 8-EXPERT arent hard for me and mizuki is weak and easy .

Scrawny

, ,
I found that Musasahi(spelt wrong) was a lot harder than the final guy, would anyone agree?

Synapse

n00b
Musashi tends be harder to beat than Kagami, well IMO that is...

------------------
Game Over
My mind is crashing, synapses flashing slow,
Days like frame by frame where do they go?
Why fight? Forget it, can't I spend it after I go...
Roll them high, roll them again, all Gods' dice.

~Pearl Jam

Well I want to comment on this topic after having just received LB1 myself-

I have noticed that the first 4-6 characters (esp before the first intermission) are way easy but after each intermission the characters you fight get harder.

I have also noticed that if you kick your opponent's ass the first round, the opponent will totaly go spaz on you the second round. Any of you notice this?