Gotta be anal about this...

G

gokusama26

The newest issue of Tips & Tricks (with MegaMan X5 on the cover) goofed in their KoF 99 Evolution guide. When they were listing the teams, they switched K's' picture and Krizalids' pictures. I already wrote to them to complain.

Neo Rasa

Whip's Subordinate
I noticed that, I honestly can't stand Tips N' Tricks.

You should have seen their Capcom vs. SNK coverage, it was an absolute disgrace. They said that Kim Kap Hwan was from the Art of Fighting series and that Kyo Kusanagi played identical to any shoto characters in the game, which was total bullshit, he didn't even have projectile! They also said that Yuri Sakazaki was a rip off of Sakura when it's the other way around, and that Geese Howard's counter moves were based on Ryuji Yamazaki's two counters. They even said Shiba/Siva was an original character in Cannon Spike when he's actually from Midnight Wanderers/Chariot and it ACTUALLY SAYS IN THE FUCKING MANUAL THAT ALL OF THE CANNON SPIKE CHARACTERS ARE FROM PREVIOUS CAPCOM SHOOTERS. HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU NOT AWARE OF SOMETHING THAT'S ACTUALLY EXPLAINED IN THE FUCKING FIFTEEN PAGE MANUAL THAT YOU COULD SKIM THROUGH IN MAYBE TEN MINUTES?

So, yeah, I dun like Tips N' Tricks
biggrin.gif

Neo Rasa

Whip's Subordinate
Yeah seriously, them and Gamepro really need to disappear off the face of the earth.
biggrin.gif

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
dont forget that piece of shit next gen they even had a cover with bill gates on the front.....disgraceful.....

------------------
lb2_setsunaslash.gif
Has my greed consumed me, of course!

[This message has been edited by Lord Wolfgang Krauser (edited April 10, 2001).]

Bufa

Crossed Swords Squire
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Neo Rasa:
Yeah seriously, them and Gamepro really need to disappear off the face of the earth.
biggrin.gif

Gamepro?
biggrin.gif

*reminisces*
that mag, i used to have a pile of them. they opened a store in our area, and for some unknown reason, they went bankrupt in a few weeks.
rolleyes.gif
they really did suck, no one bought anything from the store, just do sell them their old games.

me and by older brother thought is was because we sold them our stack of old NES cartridges.
biggrin.gif

i think i threw out the stack of gamepro mags a few days later. :P
*stops*
oh yeah? misinformation? they are really offending a lot of people by doing that. just some idiots with a printing press. suppose they rushed that section just so they could cover the more popular games in more detail? (making that particular section something my english teacher calls 'FILLER')

in one mag, in the mail section they had, (2 pages long) they had duplicates of messages to cover the area. pretty shoddy. wonder... was it because they never had anybody write-in? :|

------------------
- Bufa
The Baxendell Manouvre punishes the cheap.
Site: Freakling