Help me

NeoGML

Fighting Artist
Hi, i was just playing KOF2K a few mins ago, and every fight, i had 200+ B.A. However, i did not fight Kula. Can someone tell me why? usually if i end up with a 200+ B.A. after the 6th fight, i fight Kula. On a side note, I bought this cart brand new from Shawn, and Kula had already been unlocked. Could someone help me out?

-=NeoGML=-

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Like Iori and the real Kyo in '99, Kula comes as a nicely pre-packaged gift of being regularly selectable. Otherwise you would just be putting the MVS code in every time you wanted to use her, the kind of thing which I myself prefer anyhow. Can't help you with your other query.

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
You have to have 300pts(or more)by the time you get ot Kula.

Bryan

------------------
gif_47.gif
-Long live the Neo-

NeoGML

Fighting Artist
oh really? thnx bomberman. However, i could have sworn i fought her with 199 B.A. hmm... I'll look into that.

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
I fought her last week, and could have sworn I had under 300 Battle Ability. Oh well, doesn't really matter.

B

Bobak!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Neo Bomber Man:
I fought her last week, and could have sworn I had under 300 Battle Ability. Oh well, doesn't really matter.

I've reached her in the 250 BA range on several occasiont (I don't think I've ever hit 300 BA...)

------------------
Bobak!
chen.jpg

You can also see me in the classic SNK game, "Guerrilla War" (known in Japan as "Guevara")

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
when you dont fight
kula you get the cool cut scene with
hiedern slashing the lin clone!!!
instead of the two nests chicks
and kula killing the satallite demo
i love heiderns ending when
you beat it with random chara
heiderns still the man!

------------------
vectorjoe.gif

I AM THE SATAN OF NEOGEOPOCKET!!!!!!!

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Here's some more info regarding this.

When I first got KOF2K, I played it on the easiest difficulty level (as I do with every game I buy) just to get a general feel for the game itself and to study the details of the background and characters without having to deal with the distraction of fighting for my life
smile.gif
. Whenever I played on the lowest difficulty, I never got to fight Kula, regardless of BP, and always saw the 'Heidern slashing' ending. Then, when I started playing on more difficult levels, I would get the 'Kula' ending. Of course, BP was generally above 250, but on those higher levels I've always run into Kula.

------------------
terry96.gif

Taiso
'Okay!'

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
I read somewhere on the net that you had to have 300pts or more by the time you got to the mid boss. It must have been wrong... Oh well... I'm not that big of a Kula fan anyway.

Bryan

------------------
gif_47.gif
-Long live the Neo-

djbomberman

NAM-75 Vet
I have fought here on occasion myself too. I tried my theory out as well, I didn't ever use my third character. I never had to continue either. Everytime I met these requirements I have fought her. I think my BA was over 200 but not 250 or 300. Hope this works out. This is what I have done. Don't really know if it works that way. Hmmm....

------------------
29406164.gif

---GROOVY!!!---