Neo-Geo Strategy Guide books!!!

Attention all Neo-Geo fighting fans, I have heard lots of neo-geo fighters talking
about how to defeat bosses or how to do combos for certain characters well I got
some good news and some bad news I can get these neo-geo books for you, but
the bad is there japanese, but these books are very well detailed by pictures,
there are pictures for all the basic moves and special moves and have you ever
wondered what some of the characters say these books tell you everything. For
a picture of these books here is the page of the website
www.dashtaisen.com/bkallmenu.html
I personally own 4 of these books myself
I have the KING OF FIGHTERS '94
&
KING OF FIGHTERS '95
& SAMURAI SHOWDOWN
& SAMURAI SHOWDOWN 2
I personally know the manager who runs the store,and of course its in japan, but
patience is a virtue so email my email is Demar1@hotmail.com or put it on the
forum if you want any of these books for neo-geo. Ohh note: there are books for
different games and systems and yes I can get those too.

A little about the ALL ABOUT Series

The ALL ABOUT Series is a line of Japanese video game guidebooks written by
the members of Studio Bent Stuff and published by Denpa Shinbunsha (makers of Maikon BASIC Magazine). The first book in the series, ALL ABOUT Taisen Kakutou Games, was published 8-31-1993, and provided Technique Guides and other articles for 9 different
Taisen Kakutou Games. The volumes that followed each focussed
on one particular game (all of these, with the exception of Puyo-Puyo, Puyo-Puyo Tsuu, and Super Puzzle Fighter II X, have been Taisen Kakutou Games).

Originally categorized as "Maikon BASIC Magazine Bessatsu" [Maikon BASIC
Magazine Extra Issues] or as "Denpa Mooks," volumes 1-14,17, and 18 did not have ISBN numbers (since magazines normally do not). More recent editions to the series have had ISBN numbers because they were being published as books, and not as Bessatsu. The latest volumes have also featured dust-jackets, further completing their
transformation from Bessatsu to book.

Each edition to the series is a squarebound, paperback volume. The normally-numbered books measure roughly 6" x 8.25", and the Deluxe
volumes approximately 8.25" x 11". Each book provides in-depth analysis of a particular game's design, mechanics, and techniques, large amounts of strategic and tactical advice, and many, many bonus features (Ending galleries, Voice Effect and victory monologue libraries, comparisons of the Japanese and overseas editions of the game in question,
illustration collections, staff and seiyuu interviews, complete sheet music collections, etc.). Without question, the books in the ALL ABOUT Series are among the most detailed Japanese video game guidebooks ever published. Note: seiyuu means voice actors like for instance a cartoon.

Neo-Geo Fighting Master