Dodgeball Stuff

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
Just a couple SDB tips I don't see stated when I read about the game.

Dragonpunch B lets you do a super pass. I'm pretty sure most people know about this, but it isn't widely used. Your character will pass the ball, and the person who catches it will do a super shot in the air.

When a ball is bouncing back to you after you hit an opponent, instead of picking it up, do your counter attack move to ricochet the ball at your opponent while he is still on the ground.

A good way to offset the timing of your super throw is to jump, then press your commands for the throw. If you keep doing the same thing over and over, your opponent knows what to expect, and the exact timing. Try to vary it a little. Try a fake throw while running, then jump into your super throw. If you can mess up your opponent's defensive timing by a tenth of a second, that's all you need.

EvilMike

Guerilla Warrior
20 Year Member
I'll remember these tactics and Own you the bitch you are next time you come over.

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
I got so good doing the dragon punch counter move that it was impossible for me to play with my friends cause I'd kill them so badly. :D