A Secret Debug For Aero Fighters 2

Jonathan

"Corky"
While playing with the buttons on my controller during the demo screens for Aero Fighters 2, I came across a blue debug menu that had abilites for stages, enemy checking and tests and sound tests, a lot of tech stuff. The only problem is, I don't remember which buttons I pushed, so since then i haven't been able to call back the debug menu. Fascinating though.

Piratero

Street Hoop Star
15 Year Member
Abasuto said:

icon5.gif

SavagePencil

Crazed MVS Addict
Jonathan said:
While playing with the buttons on my controller during the demo screens for Aero Fighters 2, I came across a blue debug menu that had abilites for stages, enemy checking and tests and sound tests, a lot of tech stuff. The only problem is, I don't remember which buttons I pushed, so since then i haven't been able to call back the debug menu. Fascinating though.

FUCK YOUR FUCKING GIGANTIC SIG JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I CAN'T EVEN READ YOUR LIES WITH THAT STUPID FUCKING SPACESHIP

aria

Former Moderator
SavagePencil said:
FUCK YOUR FUCKING GIGANTIC SIG JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I CAN'T EVEN READ YOUR LIES WITH THAT STUPID FUCKING SPACESHIP

Settle down, Beavis.

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
I call bullshit on said "secret debug". He's just looking for teh drama....

Jonathan

"Corky"
SavagePencil said:
UP YOURS, yoo sick nutzo balloon butt Nazi.:lol:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
...nothing ever lasts forever... everybody wants to rule the world....

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
did corky draw that ship in his sig himself? on a sunday? with some coloured pencils?

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
i think corky's mommy drew it to keep him happy during super hero hour.