Ramon and May Lee

Diavle18

Banger regnaB,
hi all,

is there anybody here who knows how to play (above average) with these players?

can u give me some tips, which moves to use and which not to alot, some strategies and also some combos which u simply have to know if u wanna woop someone.

Thanks in advance!

[i checked gamefaqs already and couldn't find anything useful]

ShikiMikoto

Mature's Make-up Artist
actually, KoF Online had movies of the KoF2001 tournament, and some players were BAD-ASS with May Lee...Their strategy seemed to be juggle the opponent in mid-air in hero mode then trigger that air super...other that, they just seem to go on the offensive quite well...I've never been extremely good with May Lee...just decent...

As for Ramon, practice with him for a while, he seems to have some sort of strategy with those supers..I've never really found any...I don't use him that often...

Diavle18

Banger regnaB,
Originally posted by ShikiMikoto:
<strong>actually, KoF Online had movies of the KoF2001 tournament, and some players were BAD-ASS with May Lee...Their strategy seemed to be juggle the opponent in mid-air in hero mode then trigger that air super...other that, they just seem to go on the offensive quite well...I've never been extremely good with May Lee...just decent...

As for Ramon, practice with him for a while, he seems to have some sort of strategy with those supers..I've never really found any...I don't use him that often...</strong><hr></blockquote>

thanks for replying,

yeah i saw those but accidently deleted em, do u by any chance still have em?

could u like give them to me through mirc or something,i'll give u the Metal Gear Solid official artbook as a thank u gift!

thanks again,

ShikiMikoto

Mature's Make-up Artist
oh...you mean they're not there anymore? I only wwatched them through RealPlayer...but the guy who maintains that site said a friend of his hosts them on another site...why don't you ask the him the url?

[ August 30, 2002: Message edited by: ShikiMikoto ]</p>

Diavle18

Banger regnaB,
Originally posted by ShikiMikoto:
<strong>oh...you mean they're not there anymore? I only wwatched them through RealPlayer...but the guy who maintains that site said a friend of his hosts them on another site...why don't you ask the him the url?

[ August 30, 2002: Message edited by: ShikiMikoto ]</strong><hr></blockquote>

thanks man!

I can try to help a bit with Mae Lee:

Her transformation to and from Hero mode is instantaneous. This means that you can actually change modes mid-combo if you're quick enough. One thing that's really good is her Hero Mode Standing CD is unblockable, and a critical wire attack. If you sit there the recovery time is so long that you can't hit them as they come down from the wire attack. You can negate the recovery by switching back to regular mode as the opponent bounces off the wire, this way you can attack them as they come down with anything. You have enough time (since the change is near instantaneous) to change out of hero to normal, then back to hero, and still hit them as they come down. Oh yeah, her Jumping D in regular mode is really good air-to-air and air-to-ground, and her counter is really good with little recovery time. Try to play mind games with her overhead and her slide kick thing that has to be blocked low to keep the opponent guessing.

Good luck.

Diavle18

Banger regnaB,
Originally posted by Airthrow:
<strong>I can try to help a bit with Mae Lee:

Her transformation to and from Hero mode is instantaneous. This means that you can actually change modes mid-combo if you're quick enough. One thing that's really good is her Hero Mode Standing CD is unblockable, and a critical wire attack. If you sit there the recovery time is so long that you can't hit them as they come down from the wire attack. You can negate the recovery by switching back to regular mode as the opponent bounces off the wire, this way you can attack them as they come down with anything. You have enough time (since the change is near instantaneous) to change out of hero to normal, then back to hero, and still hit them as they come down. Oh yeah, her Jumping D in regular mode is really good air-to-air and air-to-ground, and her counter is really good with little recovery time. Try to play mind games with her overhead and her slide kick thing that has to be blocked low to keep the opponent guessing.

Good luck.</strong><hr></blockquote>

graet info dude, thanks!