Hey whats up guys? I'm new!

RyogAkari

Rugal's Thug
Hey guys!

I just bought this bad boy from a distributor that I know
candy25.jpg

...so I thought I'd come and join the fun on the forums. I've already bought lots of carts from excellentcom,ebay and even one from a guy here on the forum and I haven't even recieved my arcade yet!

I'll probably have some tech questions in the near future as anyone can tell that I got a fixer-upper.

Anyway, just wanted to say hey whats up, and if you have mini marquees for sale I might be interested (along with buying the ever infamous Twinkle Star Sprites MVS cart).

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Welcome to the drama!

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
Nice cab man, welcome to the boards.

Ruell

, I FORGOT MY SECRET SANTA OBLIGATION. FUCK ME, RI
welcome to the boards. Nice cab, I had teh chance to pic up a super neo last year. too bad I didn't have the money. Be prepared to lose...cough* i mean invest a lot of money.

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
well come to the boards

remember when you give up on neogeo ill take your cab to helping you out.

RyogAkari

Rugal's Thug
Ruell said:
welcome to the boards. Nice cab, I had teh chance to pic up a super neo last year. too bad I didn't have the money. Be prepared to lose...cough* i mean invest a lot of money.

Oh, this isn't a Super Neo. It's just a Neo 25 (though I could be terribly wrong). The distributor that I purchased from has some used neo geo buttons so that I can replace the reds that I'm missing to get the original color scheme back. I'm excited about that. = )

Oh god, I've already spent soooo much money on games and the arcade hasn't even arrived here yet! Here are the games that I've bought so far:
Art of Fighting (came w/ the cab w/ marquee)
Puzzle Bobble
Garou MOTW
Nightmare in the Dark
SVC Chaos SNK vs Capcom full new kit
Blazing Star from here on the forums
Magical Drop 2
KOF 98
KOF 2003
Last Blade 2 (friend already has 1)
and I'm currently working out a deal for Twinkle Star Sprites = )

I might be interested in trading off the Art of Fighting w/ marquee for something simple like Blue's Journey or something like that once I get it and make sure it's in good condition, but that's all the game buying I'm going to be able to do for a long while (atleast that's what I always tell myself).

I'll keep you in mind werejag if I ever have my Big-Tent-Revival-Come-To-Jesus moment. ^_~

aria

Former Moderator
RyogAkari said:
Oh god, I've already spent soooo much money on games and the arcade hasn't even arrived here yet! Here are the games that I've bought so far:
Art of Fighting (came w/ the cab w/ marquee)
Puzzle Bobble
Garou MOTW
Nightmare in the Dark
SVC Chaos SNK vs Capcom full new kit
Blazing Star from here on the forums
Magical Drop 2
KOF 98
KOF 2003
Last Blade 2 (friend already has 1)
and I'm currently working out a deal for Twinkle Star Sprites = )

That's a very good selection of games to start with.

Welcome.

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
How do buddy...great collection of mvs carts...you'll love NitD & blazing star...
Btw...that's an awesome candy cab...we salute you:buttrock:

Nice cabinet and collection of games. PM me your name and address and I'll send you a Pulstar cart.

RyogAkari

Rugal's Thug
brentsg said:
Nice cabinet and collection of games. PM me your name and address and I'll send you a Pulstar cart.

Wow, ok! Thank you!! = ) I love shooters.

PM sent!

Also, thank you for everyone's great comments on the cab! I grew up playing on the candy cabs that I found in Florida and L.A. on trips. To me it symbolizes Neo-Geo and while the american stand up cabs are cool in their own respect the Candy cabs will always have a special place in my heart. I'm sure once I get it I'll have maintenance questions to help get my new baby as clean and operational as the day it left the factory line.

Last edited:

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
RyogAkari said:
I'll keep you in mind werejag if I ever have my Big-Tent-Revival-Come-To-Jesus moment. ^_~

bring on the Revival music, brother.

hehehehehe:lol: