i want to get my neo geo collection finished

Alien Pigeon

Kabuki Klasher
hello,
im at the point where i want to get a big
chunk of MVS carts out of the way and go back
to minor stuff later. anyone know where i can
get these titles in 1 shot?

samurai shodown v special (real or fake, and it better be a good damn fake)
mark of the wolves
rage of the dragons
kof 2001
waku waku 7 (not a priority)

are my top priority..

then later on im after baseball stars 2,
the sengoku trilogy, last blade 2. karnov,
2020 SB, breakers revenge, blazing star,
couple others. after that im done with neogeo.
i already have 40 carts...

i am anticipating a fairly decent tax return.

another off topic question..
i recently picked up shock troopers 1 and 2
and i noticed a lot of slow down...
is this normal? i never played the home cart,
or arcades before, and roms were more fluid (of course)
but is it my MVS or is it just the weakness of the neo?

thanks

RyogAkari

Rugal's Thug
most of those you listed above were listed in the current newsletter from excellentcom.

They have Sengoku 3, Samurai Showdown V special, Last blade 2, kof 2001, and mark of the wolves. Might be a good way to take out a chunk of your list. = )

I've only played the MAME of Shock Troopers 1. I didnt notice much slow down, but there was a little.

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Check my sig for a solution for the slowdown in some games.

RyogAkari

Rugal's Thug
I also recently placed an order with excellentcom.net for last blade 2 and Mark of the wolves. They only warned me about the puzzle bobble that I bought being "no original". Supposedly they are really good with telling you what is a boot and what is not a boot. I can open them up when I get them in and take pics of the inside chip boards for you to determine if they are boots. It's only 48 for Garou and 25 for last blade.

On a side note, I can't create my own topics yet (I can only post in other people's topics). I have some repair questions and replacement parts questions that I've wanted to post about. Is it because I'm new? Does anyone know when I'll be able to make my own topics. God, I sound like a freakin noob. = P

20 Year Member
RyogAkari said:
I also recently placed an order with excellentcom.net for last blade 2 and Mark of the wolves. They only warned me about the puzzle bobble that I bought being "no original". Supposedly they are really good with telling you what is a boot and what is not a boot. I can open them up when I get them in and take pics of the inside chip boards for you to determine if they are boots. It's only 48 for Garou and 25 for last blade.

On a side note, I can't create my own topics yet (I can only post in other people's topics). I have some repair questions and replacement parts questions that I've wanted to post about. Is it because I'm new? Does anyone know when I'll be able to make my own topics. God, I sound like a freakin noob. = P

You'll probably be able to create new threads in a few days/after a few more posts.

At least you aren't bumping an old thread to ask about being able to create a new one like most newbies.

Welcome to the site!

Hakkai

Dodgeball Yakuza
15 Year Member
Alien Pigeon said:
i went to that site.
they suck.
maybe they use to be cooler..

Excellentcom's site may not be great, but if you get their newsletter they offer alot of neo carts and other games for sale. Beware though because they also offer boots for sale, but those should be labeled clearly.

RyogAkari

Rugal's Thug
I agree that excellentcom is a great site. I'm already spending as much as I spent on my arcade machine on them but I'm getting great deals. They are also very nice even if their english is broken. They have a million different shipping options though. Be sure to choose UPS, you save quite a bit of money since they have a discount with them.

Does anyone know what they mean when they ask if we need "low value" when shipping through customs? I have absolutely no idea and was asked about that.

I'm assuming when you buy from them you are just getting loose carts unless it says new full kit, right? Some specifically say "no kit" and the others say "used". Maybe some will have marquees and others wont?

Also, they have games that they aren't listing! If they have only 1 or 2 of a game they will not list it but you can request it and if they have it, they will sell it to you.

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
"low value" when shipping

means not putting the real value on the custom form so usa taxes wont apply

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
68k said:
Check my sig for a solution for the slowdown in some games.
siggy.gif

You lie 68, this demo shows considerable slowdown :kekeke:

20 Year Member
soulthug said:
siggy.gif

You lie 68, this demo shows considerable slowdown :kekeke:

rofflesaurus. I was running at the stock speed that day :emb: