Metal Slug X ending pictures

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
I recently obtained a copy of Metal Slug X, and I'm enjoying it of course. Having just beaten the game again, I am sure that the pictures it showed me this time are different from the other two times I won. The second time I won I wasn't paying attention, but this time I was and I know I saw different ones, unless I'm crazy. Is there some way it determines which picture sequence you see or is it always random?
I had 75 hostages saved by the end this time... A lot more than I think I had first time I won...

Huxley

Fu'un-Ken Master
I'm no MS expert, but I'm fairly sure there are a few different endings...one of them contains the pic that this avatar was made from - Fio and Eri with machine guns :p

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Yes the pics at the end (as the credits scroll) do change. I'm not sure if it's dependent on how many hostages you rescue or how many times you complete the game... I love the end credit music - one of my fave SNK pieces... must find the ost... :D

C

Commander

Originally posted by Huxley:
<strong>I'm no MS expert, but I'm fairly sure there are a few different endings...one of them contains the pic that this avatar was made from - Fio and Eri with machine guns :p </strong><hr></blockquote>
I'm no MS pro but Huxley, Eri doesn't hold a machine gun but a pistol. The endings are set to random. I already seen all endings already. :p

buster_broon

The Rock,
for the first time i completed it with 2 credits (good for me) and i managed to rescue 65 prisoners and i managed to see like cartoony stills when the credit were rolling - never seen them before

I reckon Tarma is correct wrt the amount of prisoners your rescue :)