Your biggest Neo Geo gameplay exploit.

Pep

Genjuro's Frog
20 Year Member
Mine would be beating AOF 2 on the hardest level without losing a single match (could lose a round though). I don't care much about high scores or beating games on one credit, I only care about beating them on at least MVS level. But I like a lot AOF 2.

You can post anything you decided to acheive when playing any particluar game/s.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
MVS

League Bowling 300 Game X 2..(default settings)

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
going to Japan to play against people in the arcades there.

Paying homage at Neogeo Worlds in both Tsukuba and Tokyo Bay

SavagePencil

Crazed MVS Addict
Pep said:
Mine would be beating AOF 2 on the hardest level without losing a single match (could lose a round though). I don't care much about high scores or beating games on one credit, I only care about beating them on at least MVS level. But I like a lot AOF 2.

You can post anything you decided to acheive when playing any particluar game/s.

So wait, by "exploit" you mean "achievement", right? I was under the impression people would post methods to "break" specific games.

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
Would have to be finishing The last resort...on the second loop MVS-lev-4...full finish & great ending...came sooo close to toppling BBH's high score too!!...next time..:D .

boogiepop

Quiz Detective
I wanted to score in the 60's on money puzzle exchanger with solo play, mvs difficulty. I managed to get it a couple of weeks ago (60 on the nose).

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Getting permission from my parents to mod my AES.

RocketLawnChair

Dyslexic Mods FWT!, , got me 2 scalps, ,
15 Year Member
wasabi said:
going to Japan to play against people in the arcades there.

Paying homage at Neogeo Worlds in both Tsukuba and Tokyo Bay
Aw man, how was Neo Geo World? Always wanted to visit one of those places when they were open, but they closed so long ago. :(

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Mine would be getting 2 Miracle rank at Mark of the Wolves on the very same hour of play, I never did that again :-(

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
beating the Japanese world record on Shock Troopers?

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
My hat goes off to you for that feat. My biggest 'exploit' is beating AOF2 with all cheats enabled... and it was still hard as piss.

Pep said:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
RocketLawnChair said:
Aw man, how was Neo Geo World? Always wanted to visit one of those places when they were open, but they closed so long ago. :(

They were like Dave and Busters for japan. Back then there was NeoGeo World and Sega Joypolis, and I think Namco had an arcade too. The Joypolises were the best ones overall, but the NeoGeo Worlds were still great. Especially Tokyo Bay. But Tsukuba had some really interesting things to it. Including the best NeoPrint software ever, anywhere.

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
any kof, rb and lb (lvl8 without losing a round). also ms 1 + 2 in 1 life hardest level. same for pulstar 1 life finish hardest level. honorable mentions SS2, SS3, ff3, ffs.

if theres 1 game i want to get fucking good in (like my kofs, lb's and rb's) then its sf3ts (im good, not daigo like great). in the arcade i didnt like this game too much (normalls are way too powerfull in comparison to specials), but since ive got it on the ps2 i think its the best fighter ever released, with only a few coming close to it. though i do need a new contoller or better yet stick for better performences. cant even press down normally unless im using the analog, and the analog sucks big time for fighters. but then again the ps2 pad generally sucks with fighters.

anybody here own the ps2 neo fighter pad?!? (neo cd pad ps2 version).