need help with neo geo cab

hey ive had this cab for sometime know and its a dedicated neo geo arcade cab the thing is i sold the mvs mother board a while back and stored the cab in my garage. My question is that since i have cold winters here in chicago will that affect the cab in anyway like the monitor or anything else. Reason i ask was im thinking on buying another mvs mother board but don't want to wast my money if its not going to work any more.

Hakkai

Dodgeball Yakuza
15 Year Member
Assuming that it was stored in a relative dry spot in you garage protected from the weather, the monitor and the rest of the cab should still be in working order. Move it to an environment where it will be at a constant temperature though. That way operating it will not create condensation which may create problems later on.

so i pluged it in and i can here a noise like it started up and the header light goes on and when i turn it of i can see the monitor go off so i hoping that its alright later this week i will be moving it to my spare bed room. Only problem that i noticed was the coin lights aren't going on but that should be an easy fix anyone know were i can by some of the bulbs at.

if i had a mvs mother board that had connecters for the speakers in it before but want to get the mini mvs mother board witch doesn't have a connecter for speakers will i be able to here the game please help because im looking on buying one for a great price.