Selling my capcom mini cute, asking price?

vonze

Quiz Detective
So I've finally decided to part with my cabinet, to much work and school, not enough time to play. It should be listed here within the next week or so (got to take pictures and such) But what is the going price of these now? I'm thinking around $550, is this too much? too little? Please help me out yo!!

vonze

Quiz Detective
It's in good shape, but that's one of the reasons it's not listed yet, I haven't had a chance to take pics

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Our universal neo forum made available for related topics.
Our universal neo forum made available for related topics.Our universal neo forum made available for related topics.Our universal neo forum made available for related topics.Our universal neo forum made available for related topics.Our universal neo forum made available for related topics.Our universal neo forum made available for related topics.Our universal neo forum made available for related topics.Our universal neo forum made available for related topics.Our universal neo forum made available for related topics.Our universal neo forum made available for related topics.Our universal neo forum made available for related topics.Our universal neo forum made available for related topics.Our universal neo forum made available for related topics.Our universal neo forum made available for related topics.Our universal neo forum made available for related topics.Our universal neo forum made available for related topics.Our universal neo forum made available for related topics.Our universal neo forum made available for related topics.Our universal neo forum made available for related topics.Our universal neo forum made available for related topics.Our universal neo forum made available for related topics.Our universal neo forum made available for related topics.Our universal neo forum made available for related topics.Our universal neo forum made available for related topics.Our universal neo forum made available for related topics.Our universal neo forum made available for related topics.Our universal neo forum made available for related topics.Our universal neo forum made available for related topics.Our universal neo forum made available for related topics.Our universal neo forum made available for related topics.Our universal neo forum made available for related topics.Our universal neo forum made available for related topics.Our universal neo forum made available for related topics.Our universal neo forum made available for related topics.Our universal neo forum made available for related topics.Our universal neo forum made available for related topics.Our universal neo forum made available for related topics.Our universal neo forum made available for related topics.Our universal neo forum made available for related topics.Our universal neo forum made available for related topics.Our universal neo forum made available for related topics.

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
Uhmmm.....ok Jorge.

Anyways, I think $500-600 range seems fair for that cab, granted it is in great condition with no screen burns, major flaws, etc. I would love to get my hands on a Mini Cute :)

Circa2113

Duck King's DJ
10 Year Member
What kind of distance would we be talking about from North Georgia? (I'm moving up there soon)

I could be interested if I don't have to drive too far.

vonze

Quiz Detective
I'm 5 minutes from the Georgia line, so it depends on how north. You can look up directions to Cleveland, TN

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
I'd buy that in a heart beat if I was closer.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I'd buy it if it was posted in the correct forum.

I guarantee more people would have seen this if it were in the arcade forum.

vonze

Quiz Detective
Wasn't trying to sell it, just trying to get some info. Sorry, in the next few days I'll have it listed in the Marketplace. Mods can lock/close/move this thread

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
vonze said:
Wasn't trying to sell it, just trying to get some info. Sorry, in the next few days I'll have it listed in the Marketplace. Mods can lock/close/move this thread

Seriously ask in the arcade central forum. Knowledgeable guys there. They'll help you out.

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
vonze said:

Closed.

Oh wait... :tickled:

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Condition is king, both inside & out.
Fuckers got to function perfectly too for a healthy asking price.
an example that functions properly & is in good condition would probably start @ $250 to $300. As the Physical/cosmetic condition gets better the price would increase.
Don't forget that the condition/state of the monitor & no alterations to the original CP are paramount as well.

EDIT: also, i forgot to ask which color one you have. There are Pink, Blue & Yellow Mini Cute's. If you have the pink one theres a chance that it will not be as desireable as the other two.

Last edited:

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
ORPHEUS said:
EDIT: also, i forgot to ask which color one you have. There are Pink, Blue & Yellow Mini Cute's. If you have the pink one theres a chance that it will not be as desireable as the other two.

That could go either way. I would only be willing to buy a pink mini-cute, I wouldn't be interested in the other colors however.

Depends on taste I suppose ;)

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
qube said:
That could go either way. I would only be willing to buy a pink mini-cute, I wouldn't be interested in the other colors however.

Depends on taste I suppose ;)

BUT, common sense would tell you that most MEN would opt for yellow or blue over a pink machine branded with the name "Mini Cute" .

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
ORPHEUS said:
BUT, common sense would tell you that most MEN would opt for yellow or blue over a pink machine branded with the name "Mini Cute" .

NOT really. "Common sense" is thrown around way to loosley. It's not common to me not to buy pink things, and it's not for many other men either. In fact, for those of us that are secure in our manhood, pink is quite the badass color :emb:

zapatistab

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
My opinion: Ask for $550, if no takers, ask for offers.

You won't have a problem selling it. Now that tax time is around the corner, anyone with a good return will buy your cab in a heart beat.