PDA

View Full Version : SNKP used a bootleg in PSP MS Anthology

Mutation
02-06-2007, 01:00 PM
SNKP used a bootleg Metal Slug 5 in the PSP compile of Metal Slug Anthology.

After checking files from *.POD in the UMD, U can notice P1, M1 & V's match an old bootleg. V roms 're watermarked as in the boot, & P1 's an incorrect one (a decrypted one with bankswitching not removed + swap of the second and third Mb of the P rom).
Even if M1 & V roms (samples) 're not used in MS Anthology, they 're included in this compile.

From the POD file :
268-m1.rom crc32 6FA01C9A
268-p1.rom crc32 3F1CF3D2
268-v1.rom crc32 C3540E0D
268-v2.rom crc32 077BD2F4
268-v3.rom crc32 39B14567
268-v4.rom crc32 969FF3B2

It's a shame...

Asura
02-06-2007, 01:28 PM
What can you spect from SNKP since Samurai Spirits Zero Special? :angry:
They keep fucking up. Let's see what hapens with the new Samurai Spirits game & The King Of Fighters games.:spock:

Wolferaizer
02-06-2007, 01:31 PM
Hmm, maybe we can change the roms from another games? :eek_2:

Loopz
02-06-2007, 01:33 PM
*crickets*

VanillaThunder
02-06-2007, 01:36 PM
SNKP used a bootleg Metal Slug 5 in the PSP compile of Metal Slug Anthology.

After checking files from *.POD in the UMD, U can notice P1, M1 & V's match an old bootleg. V roms 're watermarked as in the boot, & P1 's an incorrect one (a decrypted one with bankswitching not removed + swap of the second and third Mb of the P rom).
Even if M1 & V roms (samples) 're not used in MS Anthology, they 're included in this compile.

From the POD file :
268-m1.rom crc32 6FA01C9A
268-p1.rom crc32 3F1CF3D2
268-v1.rom crc32 C3540E0D
268-v2.rom crc32 077BD2F4
268-v3.rom crc32 39B14567
268-v4.rom crc32 969FF3B2

It's a shame...

Congrats on that amazing find! Did you find yourself?

(now go home and jerk off next to your decompiler... you tech faggot.)

Mutation
02-06-2007, 01:41 PM
Congrats on that amazing find! Did you find yourself?

(now go home and jerk off next to your decompiler... you tech faggot.)

No, I 'm not the first guy who discovered it. I checked the POD files too after reading this news as I'm a PSP owner : http://neo-arcadia.com/News/voir_news.php?id_news=1 (it's in french)

Xian Xi
02-06-2007, 01:59 PM
So what difference does it make? Doesn't SNK own the IP properties of said game? It's technically still their property even if it matches a boot.

So how does this affect the game?

Mutation
02-06-2007, 02:08 PM
So what difference does it make? Doesn't SNK own the IP properties of said game? It's technically still their property even if it matches a boot.

So how does this affect the game?

I know that it remains their property. But how can SNK-P fans expect buying bootleg games with possible bugs (don't forget that these crappy boots killed NeoGeo) in a disguised compilation from SNKP itself ?

RocketLawnChair
02-06-2007, 03:25 PM
This shit's funny. Way to go, SNKP.

OrochiEddie
02-06-2007, 03:50 PM
...meh

Amano Jacu
02-06-2007, 05:46 PM
Could it be possible the bootleg used roms from a stolen SNK prototype? It would explain why it doesn't match the official release. I know the first Garou boots used proto roms.

Anyway I don't really see the big deal. BTW, I think some official Neo Geo compilation for PC actually had a mame.dk doc inside the rom zips...:rolleyes:

VanillaThunder
02-06-2007, 08:52 PM
This is the worst manufactured drama I've seen in a long time.

Who really gives a shit?

Lagduf
02-06-2007, 09:53 PM
This shit's funny. Way to go, SNKP.

My thoughts exactly.

Hilarious.

Violent Ryo
02-06-2007, 10:48 PM
Yeah man, this collection could have been great.

But all the MS:A ports suck for one reason or another.

Another great idea, poor execution scenario.

Metal Slug still reigns supreme on the NEO

NeoCverA
02-06-2007, 10:57 PM
too bad we cant recompile those POD and fill it with other roms from other games to use Anthology as an MVS emulator!

oh yeah, we already have one for psp.:multi_co:

The only thing Anthology is good for is MS6.

PEE REE ODD.

daybona
02-06-2007, 11:07 PM
Is the collection available stateside yet?

Stifu
02-07-2007, 02:23 AM
Could it be possible the bootleg used roms from a stolen SNK prototype? It would explain why it doesn't match the official release.
No, it's been confirmed the ROMs used by SNKP are from the first MS5 ROMset to appear on the net, which was made from a boot, not a proto. They probably just downloaded that without even checking whether it was a proper dump or not.
Hell, they shouldn't have to download anything in the first place, they could dump it themselves and should also have the game sources...

qube
02-07-2007, 04:04 AM
No, it's been confirmed the ROMs used by SNKP are from the first MS5 ROMset to appear on the net, which was made from a boot, not a proto. They probably just downloaded that without even checking whether it was a proper dump or not.
Hell, they shouldn't have to download anything in the first place, they could dump it themselves and should also have the game sources...

Whoa. It's been getting pretty boring around here lately, so I guess Stifu is a good start to get the drama going again :smirk:

P.S. - This post is the same as the year I was born 1977...that's all. Nothing to see here, move along.

Amano Jacu
02-07-2007, 04:38 AM

Well, I guess it's easier to just download it instead on having to look for it in the ol' warehouse...

Meh, I don't give a fuck. Everybody and their mamas downloaded that rom, I don't see why SNKP can't do that themselves, they have more rights to do that than anybody.

zhulien
02-07-2007, 06:58 AM
um, wouldn't they own the copyrights to the bootleg anyway? does it matter?

Evil Wasabi
02-07-2007, 08:09 AM
lol.

how much does anyone want to wager that the person complaining about the use of a bootleg file never bought the game, but rather downloaded it. I'd say the odds are good.

VanillaThunder
02-07-2007, 08:22 AM
No, it's been confirmed the ROMs used by SNKP are from the first MS5 ROMset to appear on the net, which was made from a boot, not a proto.

Wow, that's amazing stuff right there.

When did you start working for SNK?

Oh wait... no one can "confirm" shit about where it came from. Unless you are an SNK employee, it's mostly just baseless speculation with information that is arguably legit.

Go back to your daily lives.

Mutation
02-07-2007, 09:39 AM

Oh wait... no one can "confirm" shit about where it came from. Unless you are an SNK employee, it's mostly just baseless speculation with information that is arguably legit.

This's not a speculation. First boot carts of KoF 2k3 & Metal Slug 5 came from PCB ver. before the official carts releases by SNKP.

recon_zero
02-07-2007, 09:44 AM
It's the same fucking game and it's 100% complete right?

OH NO THE HORROR!

WoVou
02-07-2007, 11:18 AM

It isn't a speculation, it is real.
The news in ENGLISH:
http://www.emu-france.com/?page=news_eng&id=13910

Hakkai
02-07-2007, 12:01 PM
Regardless, I don't think that SNKP will be going out and changing it since it is technically still their property. Its irony, most people have already downloaded it, and the ones to find out and complain are from the emulating/mame community. I see it if a person is able to just read and dump the roms from this easily, why would they bother putting in the official roms so that people would steal it. They're still making money and it plays just fine regardless.

VanillaThunder
02-07-2007, 12:22 PM
It isn't a speculation, it is real.
The news in ENGLISH:
http://www.emu-france.com/?page=news_eng&id=13910

Seriously... does it work?

http://home.comcast.net/~kickassdook/lilwhofuckincares.jpg

Mutation
02-07-2007, 12:34 PM

The boot ? Yup, it works, as it's nothing more than a decrypted Metal Slug 5 game with some watermarks & a swap between the 2nd & 3rd seg of 1 Mb of P1, it has no bugs, that's not the real prob :/
The main prob's that SNKP used a boot (with watermarks, with the useless swap not needed in the "legit" decrypted P1)...

Amano Jacu
02-07-2007, 01:00 PM
that's not the real prob :/
The main prob's that SNKP used a boot (with watermarks, with the useless swap not needed in the "legit" decrypted P1)...

Just where exactly is the prob in this?

Mutation
02-07-2007, 01:07 PM
Just where exactly is the prob in this?

This helped to prove that SNKP included a boot in its compile : more exactly the first dump of the boot of Metal Slug 5 released on the Net.

billd420
02-07-2007, 01:34 PM

I just wanted to chime in here...

Bootleg MVS carts "work" but you'd be damn pissed if you bought one thinking it was a legit game and it wasn't. I think the reason a lot of people are upset is they are paying for hacked/bootlegged code, and not the original version as they expected. I have to say though, this is SNK we're talking about here. Its not like its a secret that SNK cuts corners, recycles content at every chance, and in general doing EVERYTHING 1/2 assed.

Funny as hell IMO.
-Big Bill

VanillaThunder
02-07-2007, 02:51 PM
I just wanted to chime in here...

Bootleg MVS carts "work" but you'd be damn pissed if you bought one thinking it was a legit game and it wasn't. I think the reason a lot of people are upset is they are paying for hacked/bootlegged code, and not the original version as they expected. I have to say though, this is SNK we're talking about here. Its not like its a secret that SNK cuts corners, recycles content at every chance, and in general doing EVERYTHING 1/2 assed.

Funny as hell IMO.
-Big Bill

I've bought and sold more arcade stuff than about 95% of people here.

I've bought boots and didn't know it and yes, I was pissed., but you're confusing two things here.

1. The product is owned by SNK.

2. The thing works.

As far as I'm concerned, it works and it's an official release and nothing worth complaining about.

You people REALLY need to stop trying to fake/manufacture an outrage or issue here. It's not worth it, this conversation is inane and it's a non-issue.

Who cares enough to go in there and actually find this? People who WANT to make a big deal about something and jews... dirty dirty jews.

aria
02-07-2007, 03:14 PM
lol.

how much does anyone want to wager that the person complaining about the use of a bootleg file never bought the game, but rather downloaded it. I'd say the odds are good.

Too funny...

"Hey, this illegal download is a bootleg! I'm outraged!":blow_top:

Evil Wasabi
02-07-2007, 03:15 PM
This helped to prove that SNKP included a boot in its compile : more exactly the first dump of the boot of Metal Slug 5 released on the Net.

So what's the problem? Seriously. That SNK pirated back IP that was stolen from them. That's called ironic justice.

Mutation
02-07-2007, 03:49 PM
So what's the problem? Seriously. That SNK pirated back IP that was stolen from them. That's called ironic justice.

I'm agree : "Ironic Justice"... it's hilarious to say that in buying MS Anthology for PSP, U'll own a bootleg in total legality.

I bought the game, but I don't expect getting indemnities from SNKP loool, first, it was a message to inform, nothing more.

Amano Jacu
02-07-2007, 04:20 PM
I'm agree : "Ironic Justice"... it's hilarious to say that in buying MS Anthology for PSP, U'll own a bootleg in total legality.

Uh, no, a bootleg is released without the company's permission and its sales doesn't participate in the company's benefits. If it's SNKP releasing it then it's OK, wherever they got it from. It's the overall SNKP seal what it really counts, not the CRC in the fuckin' romz.

This is just quite a funny detail, nothing more. If somebody feels ashamed by this then don't buy the game or return it. It'd be gold to see an EB employee having to deal with such a return "the romz inside came from a b00t, d00d".

You guys are like this:

http://www.luds.net/galeries/nelson.gif

Stifu
02-08-2007, 03:15 AM
I see VanillaThunder is still as pathetic as ever. You may need to get laid, that may release all the stress and animosity that you unleash on the net like a reject...

I love how you say the boot thing can't be confirmed, then once proven wrong, you're like "who cares" ?... What a ridiculous come back.

VanillaThunder
02-08-2007, 07:39 AM
I see VanillaThunder is still as pathetic as ever. You may need to get laid, that may release all the stress and animosity that you unleash on the net like a reject...

I love how you say the boot thing can't be confirmed, then once proven wrong, you're like "who cares" ?... What a ridiculous come back.

I had "who fucking cares" attitude the whole time. If I tell you I'm german will you read harder for me next time? heh.

Getting laid? That's the best you've got? Are we 8th graders fighting in an AOL chat room? fuck.. man, you've got to come stronger than that.

I don't give a fuck if I'm "proven wrong" on this or not. I will restate what I said earlier which is : This is the worst manufactured drama I've ever seen.

Mobius
02-08-2007, 11:38 PM
I wonder how something like this happens. Did someone at SNKP just think "Man, I don't feel like tracking down a cart and doing a real dump, or finding source code and recompiling it. I think I'll just download this sketchy rom from usenet" or what?

Also chiming in with "who the hell cares"...

topher
02-09-2007, 12:17 AM
return it then go and buy the pcb, mvs, or aes cart so snk gets no money from you...that will teach them to do whatever they want with their franchises...

seriously, is it really that big a deal in the grand scheme of things?

KaedesDisciple
02-09-2007, 12:25 AM
Just to be clear, this doesn't affect my copy of MS5 on the xbox right? I mean, I had fun playing it the other night, but I don't want my fun soured with the thought that I might be playing with some dirty dirty bootleg code.

Mark of the Wolves
02-09-2007, 12:48 AM
Haha.

Kazuya_UK
02-09-2007, 04:02 AM
Not really sure if I should jump into the middle of this thread, but I'm just gonna repeat what I said on my site... I really can't see how this happened - did they download the roms or something rather than find the code from their backups that they surely must have somewhere? Unless they are so disorganised at SNKP that they lost them! ;)

I'm not too fussed so long as the game works properly, and I'm still buying it, but it does seem incredibly unprofessional to me. The main thing to remember though: it's their intellectual property, so they can do what they want with it. However, if I was SNK I'd be trying to do everything possible to stay in touch with the fans and to gain/keep their respect... surely they know how many people still don't trust them, and not only that, how fussy many SNK fans are... so something like this really doesn't help their cause.

It just seems to me that for every step they take forward (good games like NGBC, great games like KOF XI), they take another step back with either shoddy conversions (Last Blade on the PS2) or silly little things like this. Their PR department needs improving in my opinion, but hasn't that always been the case with SNK? ;)

Kaz

Nesagwa
02-09-2007, 11:11 AM
Not really sure if I should jump into the middle of this thread, but I'm just gonna repeat what I said on my site... I really can't see how this happened - did they download the roms or something rather than find the code from their backups that they surely must have somewhere? Unless they are so disorganised at SNKP that they lost them! ;)

I'm not too fussed so long as the game works properly, and I'm still buying it, but it does seem incredibly unprofessional to me. The main thing to remember though: it's their intellectual property, so they can do what they want with it. However, if I was SNK I'd be trying to do everything possible to stay in touch with the fans and to gain/keep their respect... surely they know how many people still don't trust them, and not only that, how fussy many SNK fans are... so something like this really doesn't help their cause.

It just seems to me that for every step they take forward (good games like NGBC, great games like KOF XI), they take another step back with either shoddy conversions (Last Blade on the PS2) or silly little things like this. Their PR department needs improving in my opinion, but hasn't that always been the case with SNK? ;)

Kaz

SNKP didnt make this port. Everyone should keep that in mind.

Mutation
02-09-2007, 11:49 AM
SNKP didnt make this port. Everyone should keep that in mind.

U're right. the compile was done by another studio for SNKP. Btw, SNKP logo & copyrights 're used.

ken_dong
02-12-2007, 01:05 PM
An italian member already told me about this... luckily it doesn't make a difference for me, i'm really enjoying this collection ^

BTW, can someone explain the MS6 gameplay system? I mean, those new four bars... what's the point in filling them? Tnx.

Amano Jacu
02-12-2007, 01:10 PM
BTW, can someone explain the MS6 gameplay system? I mean, those new four bars... what's the point in filling them? Tnx.

When they fill, for a while all enemies leave coins whe killed. If you collect them in a row you keep multiplying points.

Also remember Ralf & Clark have special attacks pressing []+R+:up:

Fighter123
02-12-2007, 02:22 PM
Bootlegs = Free
Real Thing = Money

See the difference?

Evil Wasabi
02-12-2007, 06:13 PM

Kaz

The totality is: big fucking deal. And really, what would a PR department do here? Make a press release? Talk to the fans and make them feel better?

SNKP released an official game to the fans. Who cares about the code. What's important is that they can keep releasing new games.

Giga Power
02-12-2007, 06:46 PM
Yeah, I'm actually amazed that some people seem to be pissed off about this. I mean another development team ported this over, and even with the way that they went about it the fact is that SNK owns the property.

Seeing a problem here is just silly.

Kazuya_UK
02-12-2007, 07:11 PM
The totality is: big fucking deal. And really, what would a PR department do here? Make a press release? Talk to the fans and make them feel better?

SNKP released an official game to the fans. Who cares about the code. What's important is that they can keep releasing new games.

LOL, I don't mean that they should do anything in particular about this, just in general they could do with better public relations at times. It was often the case with the old SNK, and SNKP are the same really. As far as I'm concerned (and like I said above) I'm buying the game, it doesn't bother me, the damn thing works and plays well enough so that is all I care about.

Many people are making too big a deal out of this, but SNK surely know how fussy many fans are? Whether those people are right or wrong (and I know which side of the fence I am on), it doesn't matter... this kind of thing doesn't help their cause that's all. They've already taken a ton of stick over the Wii port control issues, so the whole bootleg issue just gives more ammo to people that like to complain... and then yet more ammo to the people who like to complain about the people who like to complain... it's a vicious cycle! :P

Kaz

Fighter123
02-12-2007, 07:19 PM
It's like taking a bootleg copy of a game and sell it for full price.

It's really weird knowing the ROM file is a bootleg.

It kind of ruins the experience for people (like me).

Xian Xi
02-12-2007, 07:29 PM
The thing I find funny is that most people who have a PSP have illegal romz on their PSP(well, memstick) and they got pissy because they had to pay for something that they usually don't pay for and dont even own an original copy.

Evil Wasabi
02-13-2007, 03:10 PM
LOL, I don't mean that they should do anything in particular about this, just in general they could do with better public relations at times. It was often the case with the old SNK, and SNKP are the same really. As far as I'm concerned (and like I said above) I'm buying the game, it doesn't bother me, the damn thing works and plays well enough so that is all I care about.

Many people are making too big a deal out of this, but SNK surely know how fussy many fans are? Whether those people are right or wrong (and I know which side of the fence I am on), it doesn't matter... this kind of thing doesn't help their cause that's all. They've already taken a ton of stick over the Wii port control issues, so the whole bootleg issue just gives more ammo to people that like to complain... and then yet more ammo to the people who like to complain about the people who like to complain... it's a vicious cycle! :P

Kaz

indeed. People who like to complain about this need to get jobs. People who can just enjoy good games for what they are can continue not working for all I care.

F4U57
02-13-2007, 05:47 PM
Suprise level = 0.

Interest level = -100.

psu319
02-14-2007, 03:03 PM
I just want to play MS6. I would think MS5 was tested by them to ensure that it runs right?

manly_pirate
02-15-2007, 05:51 AM
This thread make me want to jump out a window. Jesus Christ I hate you people almost as much as I hate myself.

toy_brain
02-15-2007, 10:23 AM
Dunno if this has been said already but here goes anyway......

Having spent some time with my UK copy of PSP Metal Slug Anthology, I think you all should know that the games:
1) Have 8-17 second load times either between levels or between areas within each level (especially the later games with branching paths)
2) Have occasional moments of freezing up for a couple seconds if you blast through the level too quickly (guess the UMD falls behind in the data-loading at times)
3) Pause for loading if you decide to switch characters
4) Music and SFX very occasionally don't cue in at the right time - though they very quickly catch up with the game (takes about a second), again, this tends to happen when data is being loaded off the UMD.

What does all this mean?
Well, I'm just trying to point out that these games definitely feel like PORTS. Not emulations. I should point out that all the games content seems to be there - all the music, all the animation, all the levels etc. Nothing is missing, but even if they were not using bootleg ROMs, you still would not be getting an arcade-perfect experience because the games have had to be chopped up and re-worked to fit onto the PSP (again I'll point out that nothing seems to be missing content-wise).

This is a good game compilation and well worth the money. The loading pauses really aren't that bad and it controls surprisingly well with the analogue nub (d-pad is actually a bit iffy for aiming up while moving). Basically I'm glad I spent 27 on it regardless of the drama surrounding the MS5 roms, and it shouldn't put anyone else off buying it either.
(Though I'm guessing the Wii version will probably be the one to go for as it'll probably be a bit slicker thanks to the increased loading times and horsepower - sadly I don't own one.)

VinylBoy
02-17-2007, 08:41 PM
In the end, who cares?
If the game plays at 100%, why should you care if it was a dump from a bootleg or not? SNKP owns the game (and all of the bootlegs), so they can use whatever source they want to create them. If you can't enjoy MS Anthology on the PSP because of this, then do us all a favor and burn your copy.

More and more I wonder how I managed to stay a fan for this long... especially when the scene is plagued with such bitter gamers that use ANYTHING to try and take away from the gaming experience.

Darkneo
02-19-2007, 07:16 PM
I really don't give a fuck if there is a bootleg in the collection, I am still going go out a get the Collection. And like everyone said who care's.

jethrek
02-19-2007, 08:18 PM
I know that it remains their property. But how can SNK-P fans expect buying bootleg games with possible bugs (don't forget that these crappy boots killed NeoGeo) in a disguised compilation from SNKP itself ?

The emulation is probably perfect (or close enough)

Diggerman
02-19-2007, 08:51 PM
-snip- nevermind...

Amano Jacu
02-20-2007, 04:03 AM
Dunno if this has been said already but here goes anyway......

Having spent some time with my UK copy of PSP Metal Slug Anthology, I think you all should know that the games:
1) Have 8-17 second load times either between levels or between areas within each level (especially the later games with branching paths)
2) Have occasional moments of freezing up for a couple seconds if you blast through the level too quickly (guess the UMD falls behind in the data-loading at times)
3) Pause for loading if you decide to switch characters
4) Music and SFX very occasionally don't cue in at the right time - though they very quickly catch up with the game (takes about a second), again, this tends to happen when data is being loaded off the UMD.

What does all this mean?
Well, I'm just trying to point out that these games definitely feel like PORTS. Not emulations. I should point out that all the games content seems to be there - all the music, all the animation, all the levels etc. Nothing is missing, but even if they were not using bootleg ROMs, you still would not be getting an arcade-perfect experience because the games have had to be chopped up and re-worked to fit onto the PSP (again I'll point out that nothing seems to be missing content-wise).

All this is quite common on PSP games played in UMD format and default 222 mhz speed. By using the same game from the memory stick at 333 mhz, it gets much much better, and they feel like a regular emu.

kernow
02-20-2007, 04:23 AM

surprise!

it sucks!

SouthtownKid
02-20-2007, 08:36 AM
As long as it's not dumped from a bootleg conversion, which would be where I draw the line. Or if the staff roll said, "Special Thanks: Japhie. (And....YOU)"

On the plus side, Fighter17 had his experience ruined, so we got that going for us.

ken_dong
02-21-2007, 06:05 AM
how do you unlock tonko art gallery and the other ???? things ?

I've checked gamefaqs and it doesn't say that, so...

tnx

DecepticonZero
02-21-2007, 04:50 PM
Played the US version today...ugh

Everything everyone talked about is there...and more.

I played metal slug 2 and be it port or emu..its trash. The audio is sometimes 5 seconds behind the actual game, and other times it doesnt play the sound effects at all. On the player select screen, the animation lags big time as well. When moving between the character portraits it takes like 4 seconds to move to the next one, almost like the d pad wasnt responding, but it was. When you finally pick a character, it stutters as they walk across the bottom of the screen, and then comes another 20 second load time. (it takes about 20 sec for the game to load from the title screen too) The game seems to return to normal speed, until you shoot the first guy, when it then freezes for a few seconds.

The only good thing is that they brought back the hit flash..but when the game skips and stutters so much why bother.

I then tried 3 and 6, and the same thing happens in them as well.

i normally buy all the snkp releases just to support them, but no way in hell will I spend $40 on this.

-DZ

Amano Jacu
02-21-2007, 05:17 PM
As I said, this is more the UMD's fault than the game. UMD totally sucks as media. I can only play PSP games from the memory stick.

KagerouSama
02-21-2007, 09:01 PM
Had this dropped off today.
For having seven games on one UMD, it isn't all that bad.

Played the first two levels of Slug 1 and noticed that the SE was mostly late or absent--but nothing very distracting to me. I'm enjoying the game at least. That's what counts.

Can't wait to start unlocking things. However you do that.
I've yet to read the manual. The packaging is nice--featuring a panoramic of all available slug team members from the seven games for those who haven't bought it.

Maybe not a MUST for PSP owners. But definitely a perk of being a PSP owner.

Gets a thumbs up from me.

Jedah Doma
02-22-2007, 12:14 AM
Yep, been playing through it a bit. I'm torn. On one hand it's MS, on the other hand the loading and delayed sound effects kinda kill things. I'll have to play some more to see whether or not I'll keep it. Here's hoping the PS2 one will be better.

NeoTheranthrope
04-22-2007, 06:40 AM
lol, SNK being half-assed and lazy, unlike say, CAPCOM which is QUALITY.