Visco

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Any fans of their work?
I've never played any of their games, and while all of them look low-budget I certainly wouldn't mind trying out Andro Dunos, Puzzle de Pon! R (I have no idea how this game is played, pretty sure I've never seen a screen either) and Neo Drift Out. Fight Fever looks campy enough for me to get some fun out of it...Visco also made the Breakers games, right?

Personally I'm more of an Alpha Denshi fanboy, but I'm curious if anyone's a fan of a cheap dev for the Neo that wasn't SNK.

Circa2113

Duck King's DJ
10 Year Member
Neo Drift out is great, I highly prefer it to overtop.

DeadPixels

Beast Buster
Puzzle De Pon!

This game is great fun, and I actually prefer it over Bust-a-Move. The strategy used in freeing the zodiac signs, rather than just busting every bubble on screen, makes for some real frenzied gameplay. If you're a fan of bubble bursting puzzlers, you honestly have to add this cart to your collection.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
Breakers is the fantastic underdog of all neo fighters. Excellent game.

PDP is all good fun, and if you want to PCB/mame it up, try their shooters, Vasara and the awesome storm blade belong to them.

Avoid turd joker though.

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
I really like their games. Breakers and Neo Drift Out are great!

Pep

Genjuro's Frog
20 Year Member
Half their titles are very good and the other half mediocre...they have a double personality issue.

Actaully they remind me a bit Video System, they hav the same problem, how the hell the same company can develope Sonic Wings and also Power Spikes II? :conf:

Last edited:

billd420

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
10 Year Member
Visco has some tight shmups too. Also, NeoDriftout is the final one in a two or three part series. The other games are just jamma PCB's. Visco is a pretty good company IMO, are they still around?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Circa2113 said:
Neo Drift out is great, I highly prefer it to overtop.

Neo Drift out is awesome, I just got Flip Shot a month ago and I actually like it better than Windjammers. It's basically the same but more of a cross of Pong and Windjammers. Check it out if you guys get the chance.

Circa2113

Duck King's DJ
10 Year Member
billd420 said:
Visco is a pretty good company IMO, are they still around?

Last game that I can remember from Visco would be Vasara 2 from either '01 or '02.

They may still be around though, who knows...

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
LoneSage said:
Fight Fever looks campy enough for me to get some fun out of it...

NO.

Fight Fever is by some shitty company named Viccom, not Visco.

Play it in MAME if you're really curious about how bad it is. Because it's bad. Really bad.

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
Lets not forget about Captain Tomaday, that game was seriously twisted but also very cool. As mentioned Neo Driftout and Breakers are great games, I also like Andro Dunos. All in all I think they mad some killer games.

Fighter123

Banned
Breakers was alright, but I can't stand that Italy fighter voice, he sounds like a fag!

Drift Out was good too, but I can't spend a lot of money for the CD version.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Fighter17 said:
Breakers was alright, but I can't stand that Italy fighter voice, he sounds like a fag!

You mean the French faggot, 'Pielle'.

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
Xian Xi said:
Neo Drift out is awesome,

Absolutely.

I just got Flip Shot a month ago and I actually like it better than Windjammers. It's basically the same but more of a cross of Pong and Windjammers. Check it out if you guys get the chance.

Blashphemy! I like Flip Shot, but I will never be able to say I like it more than FPD/WJ :shame:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
qube said:
Blashphemy! I like Flip Shot, but I will never be able to say I like it more than FPD/WJ :shame:

Sorry, let me clarify. I like Flip Shot better than Windjammers for CPU play BUT I like Windjammers better for 2 player action. Hope that clarifies it. ;)

Circa2113

Duck King's DJ
10 Year Member
Xian Xi said:
Sorry, let me clarify. I like Flip Shot better than Windjammers for CPU play BUT I like Windjammers better for 2 player action. Hope that clarifies it. ;)

Agreed.

I either get frustrated or bored with windjammers in single player, but it's a blast playing with a friend.

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
Xian Xi said:

Ahhhh! I can definitly agree with that :)

Technos

Formerly known as #28
20 Year Member
ki_atsushi said:
You mean the French faggot, 'Pielle'.

Pielle is vicious in a major way tho, one of the easiest chara to kick ass with. His spinning rose super ALWAYS hits.

But yeah, the DriftOut games (especially '94) and Breakers Revenge are great.

-Tech

Princess-Isabel

Geese's Thug
abosolutely love Neo Driftout, Breakers - these games are also one of the toughest and rarest to find on CD system, well worth the hunt.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
I've only played NDO from visco.

To me it's the best racer for the Neo-Geo.

Still i wouldn't mind trying, Breakers Revenge,Captain Tomaday and Flipshot on mvs one of these days.

As for the rest mention in this thread i'm not inetrested at all.