Garou MotW - Fighting Levels

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
I'm wondering about the minimum fighting level one has to have to fight against Kain.

IMO, an AAA average will do, or is an A average enough? I mostly play on level 5 and usually get at least an AAA or S average, without continuing and with straight wins. Or does an A av. suffice?

playboycougar

Reese. ,
a plain A isnt to good, i'm usually in the AAA range or S, but sometimes if i can do a few specials and some fancy stuff i wind up w/ a SS or SSS, never got miracle though.

ray_7

I usually play in lv 5 too, and get an average of SS, and of course get to fight Kain all the time.

1 thing tho, how does one get a 'miracle' rating?

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Originally posted by ray_7:
<strong> [...] 1 thing tho, how does one get a 'miracle' rating?</strong><hr></blockquote>

I got it once, in a match vs B. Jenet using Marco. I already finished her in the first round with a C-potential (his adaption of the Kyokugen's Ryuuko Ranbu, qcf x 3 + C), with perfect, and again a perfect win in the second round with a D-potential finish. The diff was set to 6. I tried it with 8, but didn't get a perfect win.

I did a quick win in both rounds, about 40 secs or less for each if I remember correctly. Don't know wether that is important too.

$hockwave

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
i usully average at a aaa to ss and only once got a miracle fighting level what i found out how to do the miracle is you have to have a perfect and with within 10 secounds and finish youur opponent off with a p-power move.

MarrymeMai

Frenzy Football Player
I've gotten a miracle level about 3 times, all of which pitted Jenet against Rock.

Kamaitachi

New Challenger
For a miracle rating, I think you must never get hit, but there do seem to be exceptions. (I traded hits with the CPU once during a match and still got a Miracle). Finish the match in under 30 seconds.

CHRiZ-77

Gal Ageise's Demon
I´ve never got a "Miracle Ranking" just through finish the CPU-Opponent in less than 30sec... :(

I´ve got "Miracle Ranking", if i had bidden the opponent within 30sec, w/o any hit and finish him with SDB or PDB!

Maybe you´ll get a "Miracle Ranking" like me... ;)

Judau

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
I got Miracle about 5 times but on Level 1.

On the DC port I only got Miracle once.

CHRiZ-77

Gal Ageise's Demon
Hmmm, to reach the "Miracle Ranking", you´ve to blast your opponent within 30 seconds and w/o losing energie for sure...

Don´t forget, one SDB or PDB must hit the opponent!