SS Characters, from which game??

JFlex

Marked Wolf

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
1st one was a minor character in Warrior's Rage 2 for the PS1. 2nd one (Yuga) was the boss of both Samurai 64 games on the Hyper64... that version looks like the Sam 64 II (aka WR1) boss. 3rd one (Seishiro) is the main character of WR2 I think. He had a Cardfighters 2 card as well if I'm not mistaken... of course the rest of WR2 might have cards for all I know, I haven't got all the cards yet. :o The 4th one looks like another minor WR2 character, I forget his name. The 5th one is Mikoto from WR2... she's important because she is the daughter of Asura and Shiki, who have both managed to cross over to the 2D lineups like NGBC. Come to think of it, I have her CF2 card also.

I think of all those characters, the main 3 from the PS1 game (Seishiro, Tohma aka Seishiro's evil twin who kicks ass btw, and Mikoto) are the most likely to be re-used by SNKP at some point. In fact, I like the character designs for the PS1 game as a whole over the bust-transformation strategy SNKP used to create Rasestumaru, Suija, Enja, Rera, and Yumeji.

Last edited:

Kap

New Challenger
This is a hint that Kusaragedo might be in XII (the English section has been around for a long-ass time).

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
I'll believe it when I see it. Still, there's a storyline there...

Kusaragedo, Kensou, and Xiangfei are together for the first time as Team Hunger! Frustrated by the dietary restrictions of their previous teams, the trio will come to KOF will the goal of beating their opponents... AND eating their opponents' lunch! :)

JFlex

Marked Wolf
Thanks for the info. I never had the opportunity to play Warriors Rage. Maybe they'll include some of these characters in the next SS saga.