looking for opinions on a comic

Skat72

Kabuki Klasher
Hey I am not sure if this belongs here, but I just wanted to see if I could get some opinions or some feedback on a recent comic me, yuckmud, and a couple of other friends did. The comic involves someone who purchases a large quantity of neo-geo stuff. The comic is also somewhat loosely true and information can be read by going to the news post for the comic. Here is a link:Victoly!

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
the last cell (or whatever its called) should have said something about "the guys that sold this stuff to me were great!, ever heard of Diondakis and ChrisRay?"
- leaves us knowing his crap is freaked and the evil is still out there.
then the following cell should have shown the white-t shirt dude looking at the audience with the same look that THE ROCK does with his eyebrow......

Skat72

Kabuki Klasher
Thanks for the reply. We were thinking of ending it with something similar, the only problem was a lot of our viewers and the people at the conventions we advertise at are unfortuneately not SNK fans. Most of them probably have no idea that the Neo Geo has a rather large following, or that Playmore has been re releasing the games in Japan for PS2. We had to broaden the writing so that a non SNK fan would still get the joke. Our original script was much more oriented towards the Neo Geo fans until one of the writers pointed out where our average reader is coming from. All of us at Press Start are SNK fans (stick Mark of the Wolves or Metal Slug 3 in front of us and we won't move from our spot for hours and hours and hours) and try to sneak in a reference whenever we can (our control panel for navigating the comic strips is a copy of the controls from a Neo Geo cabinet).