What 2 do with MVS move sheets & no Cab?

darkkrisp

Cheng's Errand Boy
What does everyone do with there mvs move sheets/stickers if they do not have a cab?

I got KOF 2003 mvs. I plan to get the Super MVS Converter II to use it with someday. I want to have the move sheet sticker readily available to use with the game.

Should I get it laminated or stick it to something? Does anyone have anything special they do with theres if they have no cab?

N80G80

Igniz's Servent
I make a photo copy of my moves list (if I need it) for show and then place the original back in the box just a suggestion

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
I never stick them to anything--Ever need to remove them and they get destroyed.......I have/had a few that came to me laminated and they are pretty cool like that..

When I put the moves lists in my cabs,I stick them behind the glass holding them in place with scotch tape on the corners.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
chris1 said:
I never stick them to anything--Ever need to remove them and they get destroyed.......I have/had a few that came to me laminated and they are pretty cool like that..

When I put the moves lists in my cabs,I stick them behind the glass holding them in place with scotch tape on the corners.

Should we start an archive of scanned move stickers so we can just print them and laminate for the people that have cabs?

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Xian Xi said:
Should we start an archive of scanned move stickers so we can just print them and laminate for the people that have cabs?

Yes,

That would be Awesome!!!

This site has a few
http://www.crazykong.com/scans/
....and I "used to have" a link to a large artwork website that has several MVS move lists scanned..

Hakkai

Dodgeball Yakuza
15 Year Member
Xian Xi said:

Its sounds like a good idea(same concept as mini-marquee's) but I tend to not like that option as my brother bought an "original/SNK authentic" scanned/xeroxed copy of a MS5 artset off ebay.

As for original question, most of the artsets I have are just lying around in a box. I'm considering as a later project to make an arcade scrapbook(what other word is there to call it) which all you have to do is just flip to the wanted page when needed.

darkkrisp

Cheng's Errand Boy
Hakkai said:
Its sounds like a good idea(same concept as mini-marquee's) but I tend to not like that option as my brother bought an "original/SNK authentic" scanned/xeroxed copy of a MS5 artset off ebay.

As for original question, most of the artsets I have are just lying around in a box. I'm considering as a later project to make an arcade scrapbook(what other word is there to call it) which all you have to do is just flip to the wanted page when needed.

Thats sound cool. I want to do something like that. I just need to figure what type of paper to mount the stickers to and go get them laminated would be the best for that option.

There are alot of games that I am not willing to spend the AES amount on so I will try the scrapbook idead with mvs kits I can find.

lordnikon

Another Striker
Have you guys though of framing them? They would make nice wall presentation.